Melbourne Football

2014/15 Nike Kits (Home, Away, Third)

Dylan

Group 5 (like group 3) : You followed the team before , you follow it now. 

You have 1 or 2 MHFC tops or scarves or hats that were over priced or you bought them on sale and you are not about to pay overs on another top at this time.

You wear what you own.     My guess is this is the majority group

Need to remember this forum only reaches out to the super passionate 2% 

Even a fair chunk of our new members were still fans before now, and probably owned a Red shirt or hat.

The crowd ill be "red, white & Sky blue"   An awesome combination  

• Like 1

You have 1 or 2 MHFC tops or scarves or hats that were over priced or you bought them on sale and you are not about to pay overs on another top at this time.

Even a fair chunk of our new members were still fans before now, and probably owned a Red shirt or hat.

Yes, and this group may also include people that just grab a generic red/white/blue piece of apparel that isn't actually official, or belongs to another club.

Like myself, I own a few heart kits (3 in total) jackets etc, But have purchased a new city one. wont forget what heart meant to me, MAY even wear it everynow and then. But nothing wrong with having either or. End result is you're there  supporting the team

Couldn't agree more. That's the key point. Do what you want to do. You're there and you're supporting them. That's the main thing.

Well said Schrecky.

I'm just going to wear my red Kappa Heart polo because it is one of the classiest damn pieces of merch I have seen...simply red, slim fit, and breathable...great for summer! Beats anything City have brought out polo wise.

719737-vince-grella.jpg

I always forget Vince Grella played for us.

I wonder why.

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone know anywhere in Vic that does name and number printing on the back of kits? I brought the home kit from rebel but i cant find anywhere that does printing.

There is a place in dandenong called world of football that definitely used to do it, I got a past heart top done there

Maybe give them a call

does anyone know anywhere in Vic that does name and number printing on the back of kits? I brought the home kit from rebel but i cant find anywhere that does printing.

There is a place in dandenong called world of football that definitely used to do it, I got a past heart top done there

Maybe give them a call

cheers mate, ill give them a try

Was talking to the girl who was at the Melbourne City stand at the Italian festival in Carlton today and I asked if she knew when the away shirts would be available. She said December, probably earlier rather than later and almost definitely before the derby (20th).

Obviously no guarantees but she seemed to know what she was talking about.

Was talking to the girl who was at the Melbourne City stand at the Italian festival in Carlton today and I asked if she knew when the away shirts would be available. She said December, probably earlier rather than later and almost definitely before the derby (20th).

Obviously no guarantees but she seemed to know what she was talking about.

What did you rate her?

• Like 1

In, but I'm still allowed to feel disgruntled. 

I don't know what else CFG can do to further alienate me as someone who still identifies himself as a Heart supporter but I'm sure they'll manage. Sure, I'll be happier once we start winning games but it still won't feel like my club.

• Like 4

I am a heart supporter, I still call us heart. But I'm not against the change

I brought the white top but I refuse to buy a Fucking sky blue scarf. So I roll with a bit of the old bit of the new

I really hope the loyal 5-6k of heart supporters arnt frozen out for the new ones who will disappear as quick as they came