Melbourne Football

2014/15 Nike Kits (Home, Away, Third)

Dylan

Which other teams home kit would actually clash with our home strip... when are we gonna wear our away kit, the red and white??

In the A-League, teams wear their away kit even if their home kit doesn't clash with the home team's. So it's really about which teams' home kits our away kit clashes with.

Who should I get on the back of my kit? The Hoff need not apply.

Paartalu is my pick

I'm leaning towards Williams, he's god damn inconsistant, is frustrating to watch but occasionally serves up an absolute pearler to keep you interested...he is the Heart personified.

That's who I got on the back of mine. I think everyone forgets that ok he is inconsistent, but he was only a couple of goals off the Golden Boot last season playing in a side that won the wooden spoon and a lot of the time played in a non preferred no10 role.

Plus hes a top top bloke.

He got my vote :)

anyone know what kit we'll be wearing tonight? I'd be surprised if it was the red and white.

Fairly certain I heard JVS say the red and white kit will be worn. 

Don't see how the white will be worn VS Sydney's sky blue?

We'll find out soon enough

Was fine in the FFA cup.

video-ffa-cup_1r8ialjjbh5og1e6zhyfw7qsmi

anyone know what kit we'll be wearing tonight? I'd be surprised if it was the red and white.

Fairly certain I heard JVS say the red and white kit will be worn. 

Don't see how the white will be worn VS Sydney's sky blue?

We'll find out soon enough

Was fine in the FFA cup.

video-ffa-cup_1r8ialjjbh5og1e6zhyfw7qsmi

not sure if mooy or professor x

2011532-4e3eed8256b0b_1.jpeg

• Like 1

wasn't sure where to post this but I think a kit like this Inter kit would look good, because it pretty much matches the club logo. attachicon.gifredwhitekit.jpg

Hmmm...looks better on its own than on a player, in my opinion.

As the shirts continue to make their way to supporters, is there any more  info on the sizes and how they compare to our past manufacturers? Noticed the biggest shirt for the Nike offer was large last time I checked and unless they're pretty generous (6'6 and about 98kg) that will literally be a stretch.