Melbourne Football

2014-15 MEMBERSHIPS

CaNNaVo93

All depends on performances strider. If we perform well I can see us getting 10,000+ people to games but if we continue to lose away games, drop points too easily and continually miss goal scoring opportunities, it'll probably drop very quickly to what we are used to.

Also villas presence no doubt will attract a number of eurosnobs

What will be the excpected Home attendance? We were getting 6k pretty frequently last year.

Having been to a lot of home games, I would say that there is a core of about 6k....

Then another 1.5-3k of passionate supporters who would go if it fits in with them (They wouldnt necessarily drop everything to go to a game, OR will drop off with poor fooball/results)

Then I believe we have another 2k that are extremely loose supporters of the club 

so around 10-11k of HEART supporters... I believe we will get new supporters from the takeover, and hence I would predict a crowd ranging from 9-13k on a regular basis

I have a complete spreadsheet of home attendances.

For the 46 non-Derby matches we have played at AAMI Park the average attendance is 6,775. The highest attendance has been 13,752 against Sydney 24th February 2013, and the lowest has been 2,754 against Newcastle on 8th December 2010.

• Like 1

BTW, it's a big credit to all supporters for getting behind the club at this stage, and getting the club over 8,000 members. Having already smashed Melbourne Heart's record number of membership sales, despite the team being yet to kick a ball in a competitive season match, is something of an achievement. And the only question is how much better things can get for the club.

The supporters are doing their part. Now it's time for the players and the club staff to step up.

it's a testament to the all the bandwagoning c*nts in this country

• Like 6

BTW, it's a big credit to all supporters for getting behind the club at this stage, and getting the club over 8,000 members. Having already smashed Melbourne Heart's record number of membership sales, despite the team being yet to kick a ball in a competitive season match, is something of an achievement. And the only question is how much better things can get for the club.

The supporters are doing their part. Now it's time for the players and the club staff to step up.

it's a testament to the all the bandwagoning c*nts in this country

Perhaps it's people who have previosuly been members in the past and didn't accept the shit results and voted with their feet? Now they have decided with the new owners it is worth a second go.

Ok so can anyone explain what PAX: and Membership number: mean respectively...

My guess, without knowing is that PAX: is the # membership for this season (mine stacks up well with the figures at the time I bought it)

And that Membership Number are all the unique members over the 5 seasons of Heart/city (also stacks up well)

Car sticker is great, no bullshit slogan and a nice size for the back window. Hopefully it sticks as good as the old one did. 

Agreed. The best club badge in the league, although I also like Wellington's.

Now that we don't need a rego sticker it is going on the windscreen.

• Like 1

I lioe the little keychain that says how many years you have been a member. Nice touch I thought

Mine says "Inaugural Member" rather than the number of seasons. I presume that recognises that I was a Foundation Member of Heart?

I thought this was a 'new club', so anyone who signs up for a membership this season would be an inaugural member?

Mine says "Inaugural Member" also, but my wifes says '3rd year' or 'year 3' (cant remember which).

So "Inaugural Member" is if your a foundation member

got mine today, less goodies than last year (flag) but i did move from active to premium b i think

also got a call from an irish guy at the club asking if i want my member get rewards now from the 1st wave of handouts, didn't know when the away kit is coming out and did say the club rushed bringing out the home kit so hopefully not long

Just need to be 30% above last year and we hit 10,000. Would be a turning point in terms of changing perceptions about the club from pissy little brother to HAL TITAN hahahahaha - seriously. If we push the Smurfs Rnd 1 and walk away with at least a point (would prefer to smash then) then come to AAMI in front of a large crowd with Villa playing and we get 3 pts we should see membership really rocket along. Then the derby at Shitihad would be a near sellout - IMHO I reckon it could hit 50,000+. One of the biggest non-finals HAL attendances. Interesting and exciting times ahead.

Just need to be 30% above last year and we hit 10,000. Would be a turning point in terms of changing perceptions about the club from pissy little brother to HAL TITAN hahahahaha - seriously. If we push the Smurfs Rnd 1 and walk away with at least a point (would prefer to smash then) then come to AAMI in front of a large crowd with Villa playing and we get 3 pts we should see membership really rocket along. Then the derby at Shitihad would be a near sellout - IMHO I reckon it could hit 50,000+. One of the biggest non-finals HAL attendances. Interesting and exciting times ahead.

I understand what you mean but to be pedantic, tards are bringing in the stands at shitihad so capacity likely below 50,000.