Melbourne Football

Round 17 - vs Sydney - Friday Jan 31st - 7.30pm AEDT, 8.30am GMT

Caddy

While we are still sloppy, it was a much improved performance in Adelaide, We should beat a dysfunctional Sydney team low on confidence.

Williams should be back to replace Mifsud. Not sure what else JVS has planned in terms of playing youth.

Haha, thanks for the British time. Sadly, 8:30am on a Friday isn't going to be that conducive to many of my fellow Brits watching along, but I'll be checking the score during my lunch break at least.

BT Sport 1, for any of those who actually are able to tune in at that time.

Andy Harper showing all that is wrong with Aussie Football thinking. Ryall scores a great goal and all he sees his poor defending. There where some defensive mistakes there but it was also a great individual goal.

Kinda thought it was a bit of both. He backed himself and took it into the box which is what any player should do and then expect the challenges to come - ask ADP. But the Tard defence seemed to be like training cones - stationary.

Andy Harper showing all that is wrong with Aussie Football thinking. Ryall scores a great goal and all he sees his poor defending. There where some defensive mistakes there but it was also a great individual goal.

Can't stand Harper. Well actually all the commentators/football experts in this country. And I use experts loosely.

Sydney are playing well, but Victory are just so shit. It's great. No doubt a record for worst back to back losses for Victory :) I can't see them getting three points in Perth next week either, not even close to a point at this rate! Melbourne is RED & WHITE?

Get it right!!!

• Like 1

Will be there in spirit if nothing else. Start a new job in Mildura this week and whilst there are surprising regular flights from Mildura to Melbourne, leaving early to get one pre game might not be an option.

Which only leaves a 6 hour + drive :(

In any case, it's been awesome to see to see improvements recently since Heart have collected more points this season in 4 games under Vant Schip than in 12 under Aloisi. I know that sounds a little weird at first but at least it shows we're moving forward.

And with Sydney being soooooo inconsistent we should be in with a good shout.

Edited by mattyh001

Will be there in spirit if nothing else. Start a new job in Mildura this week and whilst there are surprising regular flights from Mildura to Melbourne, leaving early to get one pre game might not be an option.

In any case, it's been awesome to see to see improvements recently since Heart have collected more points this season in 4 games under Vant Schip than in 12 under Aloisi. I know that sounds a little weird at first but at least it shows we're moving forward.

Didn't realise you were a comanchero mate?
  • Like 1

Didn't realise you were a comanchero mate?

Haha not quite :ph34r:

Edited by mattyh001

Anyway, on a more positive note than a lot of recent stuff...at least the weather forecast is greatly improved for Friday...now a maximum 31 with a cooler south-westerly in the afternoon. Should be ideal for a good crowd and a good match.

Edited by jw1739

The attendance should be interesting due to the t20 between Australia and England being on at the g and the fact that we are Playing better football of late and got out first win last home match, I'm predicting a slight increase to the 5,000 we had against the jets

Edited by Fentonthescreamingcactus