Melbourne Football

Start planning for 2016-17 now

AntiScum

So do you guys feel that there will be more Melbourne games shown live this season?

Looking forward to getting up on a Saturday and Sunday morning to watch.

BT Sports are showing the first three games of the season. They haven't announced any further yet, but I'd guess that a fair few will be broadcast here.

I can't remember where I read it, but it's in Perth behind closed doors. I think kick off was either 2 or 3pm. Not sure if that's Perth time or our time.

Perth were training at Port Melbourne Shark's ground yesterday?

Well I cant complain,watching @PerthGloryFC training at Port Melbounre! @PMSCSharks pic.twitter.com/vQDJSoDy2X

4:30 PM - 25 Sep 2014 Flag media

Reply to @DGarofolo @PerthGloryFC @PMSCSharks

there was a photo attatched too

Edited by Dylan

I can't remember where I read it, but it's in Perth behind closed doors. I think kick off was either 2 or 3pm. Not sure if that's Perth time or our time.

Perth were training at Port Melbourne Shark's ground yesterday?  

Well I cant complain,watching @PerthGloryFC training at Port Melbounre! @PMSCSharks pic.twitter.com/vQDJSoDy2X4:30 PM - 25 Sep 2014 Flag mediaReply to @DGarofolo @PerthGloryFC @PMSCSharks

there was a photo attatched too

Oh. In that case I must be mistaken.

Very curious to hear how we play. I think it will be a good indicator as to how things will go this season.

It's in Melbourne.

This sentence stated on Tuesday is all the club has said about the game, though:

The Club will also be playing a friendly against Perth Glory behind closed doors on Friday

http://www.melbournecityfc.com.au/article/preview-melbourne-city-fc-v-pascoe-vale/a8elq6hikion15grx3qrnjyt6

Andy Keogh confirmed on Twitter earlier today that the match is going ahead:

Game day v Melbourne city, final pre season preparations!!!

https://twitter.com/andykeogh16/status/515320457801658369

I agree that the Perth Twitter account looks like the best bet ATM, given that the above sentence is all the club has said about this pre-season match. Hopefully Perth Glory or some individual tweet updates.

Edited by Murfy1