Melbourne Football

R12 - MHFC v Wellington - Friday 27th Dec - 7.30pm

Caddy

Over under of 14.5 of how many times he uses the phrases "we created chances", "we were unlucky" "we will come back stronger" in the post match?

FFS I'm so tired of these excuses from JA, first he talked a big game for Mifsud after he was out for the first 2 weeks and then when nothing happened. Then said how much will change when Kewell comes back and were 0 1 and 3 with him back. I fucking tell you he's gonna start saying when Engelaar comes in we will see our season get better and maybe then, he will be out of excuses. 

I'm in the States atm and I Honestly don't know why i stayed up till 5:30am to watch this shit. My streams cut out now, can someone write down what he says in his post match and what his body language is like? Cheers.

Edited by Tbitm

looking on the brightside I saved myself a $30 train ticket and 4 hours on public transport. 

Every cunt involved in this club should have their position reviewed. How the fuck they continue to serve this shit up on a weekly basis and expect fans to keep coming through the turnstiles amazes me. Only thing we've been rewarded with is having to pay extra for a ticket at our home game.

Surely some cunt involved in the club might think "geez the fans are doing it rough paying to watch shit each week and getting laughed at by the rest of the league, how about we offer them something in return" Nope fuck the cunts, lets make them reserve a ticket for a home game so we can try for the best financial result.

Aloisi out before 10am tomorrow, every member to recieve an e-mail apologizing for having to watch shit and given a free ticket to the next 2 home games. 

• Like 1

I think ja is going to stand down. The way he walked down the race, he knows its over. Although very hard to see.

looks like from his interview he's not standing down. Wishful thinking. If he wasn't standing down at least stay out there until the players come in. It seems to be the JA show.

Watching it on tv when JA left down the tunnel even the premium A fans were booing him.

Was hoping that Hyso would get a brace LOL. Couldn't get excited by our near misses farken. Willo is a fuckwit - how could you miss an open goal when the season is on the line? That miss and Harry's missed/scuffed pen sums up everything farken wrong under JA. FFS we were outplayed at home tonight.

Edited by HEARTinator

Actually I "#believe" i could do a better job coaching this outfit than Aloisi.

Our attack reminds me of an U14 side, Options 1, 2 &3 are dropping balls behind the defenders and our defending is best described as woeful. The only reason we lost 0-1 is that Wellington are the second worst side in the league.

• Like 1

Made Wellington look like Barcelona. They could keep the ball for 3 to 5 minute periods, especially in the second half. 

Same old problems, despite the squad being tweaked with 1 or 2 of our better players:

- Kept playing long balls, mostly to Kewell (we played more balls to Kewell's head than to his feet FFS).

- Pressed disjointedly on the occasions we did press. But we often dropped too deep, into our own penalty box, whenever Wellington went forward with the ball, seemingly scared shitless  by the likes of Huysegens and Cunningham

- Poor chance creation, nearly always trying to play the ball over Wellington's backline

- Over-reliance on Redmayne kicking it long, and poor distribution from him

- Just generally poor in the final third, on the rare ocassions when we got there

- Late substitutions. I'm pretty sure Wellington had used their 3 subs before we made our 2nd sub, despite us being down.

Every player's confidence looks shot. But still, they are very poorly organised, so if they were more confident I doubt they'd be much more effective.

JA has to step down. For everyone's sake. Hopefully he's smart enough to do that.

• Like 1

Terrible performance all round. First thing needed is to get our players fit - only Mifsud, Murdocca and Behich are aerobically fit enough to last 95 minutes. Kewell never even raised a gallop, and should not have been on the field. Williams and Dugandzic were awful.

Our midfield is a disaster. Never back defending, and never backing up any attacking move. By contrast Wellington completely dominated the midfield, always there for the clearance or as a shooting option from a cross or rebound. We will not win a match this season if we persist with this long-ball tactic.

Aloisi's decisions are inexplicable. Why were Mauk and Garuccio left out? Pulls off Behich, one of our two most threatening players. With us a goal down waits until 10 minutes to go before bringing on fresh legs? WTF is the matter with this guy's brain - he can't even get the basic things right.

MHFC doesn't deserve the loyalty it's getting from the fans. 6,400 of us there tonight despite the shit that is served up every week.

Not even half-way and the season is already over for us. Unbelievable.

• Like 1

Terrible performance all round. First thing needed is to get our players fit - only Mifsud, Murdocca and Behich are aerobically fit enough to last 95 minutes. Kewell never even raised a gallop, and should not have been on the field. Williams and Dugandzic were awful.

Our midfield is a disaster. Never back defending, and never backing up any attacking move. By contrast Wellington completely dominated the midfield, always there for the clearance or as a shooting option from a cross or rebound. We will not win a match this season if we persist with this long-ball tactic.

Aloisi's decisions are inexplicable. Why were Mauk and Garuccio left out? Pulls off Behich, one of our two most threatening players. With us a goal down waits until 10 minutes to go before bringing on fresh legs? WTF is the matter with this guy's brain - he can't even get the basic things right.

MHFC doesn't deserve the loyalty it's getting from the fans. 6,400 of us there tonight despite the shit that is served up every week.

Not even half-way and the season is already over for us. Unbelievable.

johnny, you sit near JA, next home game we need to load you up with projectiles to throw at him hahaha. How's your arm these days ??

Absolutely fucking devastated with that performance.

Stayed back for about 15 minutes with the rest of most of the Yarraside to give the board and Aloisi a piece of my mind, not that they'll listen. Got a nice close-up for about 20 seconds on TV for my troubles, that's probably the highlight of this season...how depressing. 

• Like 5

Absolutely fucking devastated with that performance.

Stayed back for about 15 minutes with the rest of most of the Yarraside to give the board and Aloisi a piece of my mind, not that they'll listen. Got a nice close-up for about 20 seconds on TV for my troubles, that's probably the highlight of this season...how depressing. 

Ahaha you're going on nerd watch! :up::P

• Like 3