Melbourne Football

Our Marquee Man...

heart_fan10

Redmayne

Walker Gerhardt Wielaart Behich

CM Germano Engelaar

Dugandzic Kewell Williams

That's a very balanced team, if we do land Engelaar and another quality CM.  Then you have Mebrahtu, Ramsey, Murdocca as attacking subs.

If we don't get another quality striker, we need Kewell to score 12+ for us to be any good.

I see us playing more of a 4-2-3-1

Redmayne

Walker, Gerhardt, Wielaert, Behich

Murdocca, Engelaar/other CDM if we don't get him

Dugandzic, Kewell, Ramsay

Marquee striker

Best thing about our squad now is the depth when you see that we have guys like Velaphi, Germano, Williams, Mebrahtu, Kalmar and Vrankovic fighting for a starting spot.

So is he at the game?

no one has said so in the other forum but that doesnt necessarily mean anything

If he was actually at training, surely that means the deal is done with maybe some very minor details needed to be ironed out. Its a hell of a long way to travel for just to have a look. 

For when he scores, we should have a massive banner with engelaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar on it :P

Edited by Dylan
  • Like 1

When do people think we'll sign Orlando and another player? Honestly

If it hadn't have been my mate at training who told me he was there, we'd have no idea about him. No one from the club has said a thing, from what we know he may have already have gone home?

Guess we just have to wait and see now.

I am not talking about from the club I am talking about people talking

To be honest the club did well to keep the whole Harry Kewell signing quiet. If he hadn't pulled out from that press conference on the monday morning it would've been a surprise to everyone that day. So if they could keep Harry quiet up until then, keeping an international player like that quiet would be easier

• Like 1

Sorry but I hardly think beating Richmond would make people look up in amazement. Liverpool? Yes. Man U? Yes. Richmond? Absolutely not.

Richmond aren't easy beats anymore, will make finals this season! Carn the tiges!

Nothing against the standard of Richmond. The question was about members joining because of it, I think not.

Which is why I am a bit dubious. If it was to happen at any other club it would be plastered all over the net.

Either that or its a startling reality check as to how little attention anyone pays to this club.

Have we brought any other visa player over here for a look around/medical/etc. before signing him?

All right boys, Orlando Engeelar is very close to being a done deal. Upon quizzing a certain prominent club figure about new signings I was told that we're VERY close to signing an international midfielder, after being asked if that person was at training yesterday I got a chuckle, massive grin and a joking "no comment" but it was a massive hint at "yes".

I also have a Dutch friend who knows one of the owners of the club quite well who happened to also be at the game. They were joking about all the Dutch blokes who have been at the club and the owner said "We've got another one lined up who looks very impressive"

I was also told in no uncertain terms that JVS is coming back to work at the club.

Edited by Jimmy
  • Like 3

I'm dubious because of Sharpy's record of conjuring bullshit rumours tbh.

Apart from the rumours that I have had sexual relations with all of those on the hot chicks thread, what other rumours have been false?

Bulut. Barton.

This is true. However I only rolled with them for a short time and it was reasonably obvious that I was talking sh1t. Your memory is tremendous though, I couldn't even remember who I had started shit about.

Apart from the rumours that I have had sexual relations with all of those on the hot chicks thread, what other rumours have been false? Bulut. Barton.

This is true. However I only rolled with them for a short time and it was reasonably obvious that I was talking sh1t. Your memory is tremendous though, I couldn't even remember who I had started shit about.

Do love a good rumour, and to be fair this guy is not someone who you'd likely make a rumour about as hardly anyone has heard of him. Will apologize profusely for ever doubting you if he signs.

Apart from the rumours that I have had sexual relations with all of those on the hot chicks thread, what other rumours have been false? Bulut. Barton. This is true. However I only rolled with them for a short time and it was reasonably obvious that I was talking sh1t. Your memory is tremendous though, I couldn't even remember who I had started shit about.

Do love a good rumour, and to be fair this guy is not someone who you'd likely make a rumour about as hardly anyone has heard of him. Will apologize profusely for ever doubting you if he signs.

Haha yeah had never heard of him to be honest until I got this text:

post-457-0-79202400-1375936659_thumb.png

• Like 1