Melbourne Football

Melbourne VS Keogh and Ko (27 December)

strider

19 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Sydney are thrashing Adelaide. If we don't win tomorrow then IMO we won't catch them in the Premiership race.

We won't catch them anyway, we need to be consistent and that is one quality we lack (and have always lacked). We cn beat any team on our day but also lose to any team on our bad days. we can rarely string 3 wins together yet alone the number we need to pressure Sydney

• Like 1

Like someone else mentioned here or some other thread. To fit our best IX we need to play a 3-5-2 and Cahill issnt being used correctly and hassnt been all season, needs to be used as a second striker, either level or just behind Bruno. 

Edited by Dylan
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, DukeVader said:

I'm sorry if this has been answered a million times but.. how do I get three tickets in the active area for tonight's game? I have three cousins from overseas but it only lets me add 1 ticket to my barcode... unless they sit in GA without me lol.. The club aren't answering any calls lol 

Just sneak in at half time or photoshop ur tickets.

2 hours ago, DukeVader said:

I'm sorry if this has been answered a million times but.. how do I get three tickets in the active area for tonight's game? I have three cousins from overseas but it only lets me add 1 ticket to my barcode... unless they sit in GA without me lol.. The club aren't answering any calls lol 

Buy three GA at the gate and sneak in. Plenty of room.

Crappy day weather wise.

we need to score first against these guys, they haven't lost at AAMI park this season and that's mainly because they were never behind against us or victory, we need a bright start, foot on the throat from kick off and hit them on the scoreboard early.

anything other than a win kills off our slim premiership hopes, keeping in mind MV will belt the Mariners and jets over the next week and have a gimme catch up game against the nix.

we have reached the point of no more screw ups.

4 hours ago, DukeVader said:

As others have mentioned you can probably find a couple of ways to sneak in at different times.  

Or find a "mate" in active whose willing to treat their members card like a library book that has a short term borrowing status as you exit and enter the active area a few times (you know, to get drinks, food, etc 😎)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blackout said:

No seats available on the wings for the game. Coupled with the fact I would've been dragging my anti-football partner along, I will give this game a miss. It's not like CFG need my money to survive.

Heard all this before. There'll be huge gaps because members won't turn up.

11 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Heard all this before. There'll be huge gaps because members won't turn up.

Without sounding like a broken record,  I don't doubt it. I said as much when the club rang me a couple of weeks ago trying to sell a 5-match-membership. I mentioned the Victory buyback scheme and the guy sounded as though he had never heard of such a thing before. 

Edited by Blackout

25 minutes ago, Blackout said:

Without sounding like a broken record,  I don't doubt it. I said as much when the club rang me a couple of weeks ago trying to sell a 5-match-membership. I mentioned the Victory buyback scheme and the guy sounded as though he had never heard of such a thing before. 

Organizations can get too big for their own good. They become self-serving and lose focus on what they're actually trying to do.

Not sure why Fitzgerald is not in the squad, and better yet, Brandan being dropped to the bench when Kamau has been in shite form and he has kept his starting spot. Don't understand why Caceras is starting, particularly when he does start, he offers almost nothing ($10 he will now score a hat-trick after i have said that). Overall, very strange starting XI. Only positive from it, no sign of Josh Rose. 

• Like 2