Melbourne Football

Forum Player of the Year

hedaik

Might be worth mentioning,

After every game, the MotM and the runner-up will be announced, but no information on how many votes or points they have received

That way the lead up to the Player of the Year announcement will be more interesting as it will be hard to figure out where every player stands (unless someone has completely dominated).

• Like 3

Negative 50 votes for redmayne performance in ffa cup match

I'd love to be able to have negative votes - for players who detract from the team performance. 

Ramsay, Redmayne and Ben Williams would surely have to be the frontrunners in that department.

Negative 50 votes for redmayne performance in ffa cup match

I'd love to be able to have negative votes - for players who detract from the team performance. 

C'mon now Bela, there would be some stand out performers in that department !!! and I don't think we need to mention them

Edited by japiedog

Is it bad that when I saw the thread title, the first thing I assumed was that it was some kind of prize for the forum member with the most female conquests?

Anyway, sounds like a good idea. Look forward to seeing who wins the first one.

and then a female wins it haha  ;)

Edited by drewmelbcity

Is it bad that when I saw the thread title, the first thing I assumed was that it was some kind of prize for the forum member with the most female conquests?

Anyway, sounds like a good idea. Look forward to seeing who wins the first one.

We'd have to change the title to Forum Playa of the Year

Edited by bt50

Early days of course, but any thoughts on whether the Forum will look to present its player of the year with 'something', in recognition of this prestigious initiative?

Perhaps the club would allow a representative to hand over 'the award' (if that is what is decided) in a formal capacity at a club event???

I like this idea

A Melburnians scarf signed by everyone in the active support. 

On a serious note it could possibly given out at the end of season awards night? Since they have a clubman award and things like that, it might be a nice fit.  Oh and I am semi serious about the scarf. We could have fan submitted scarf designs with another poll on here to decide which one and then a special one off made and presented to the player. 

Edited by Dylan
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to produce a leader board and / or summary of round by round results?

We want the poll results to be secret to build up some anticipation for the final announcement (and so Tesla can create a betting market on the winner), however the forum software doesnt allow it and needs some haxoring done to it. So I guess the answer is no...

Edited by hedaik
  • Like 1