Melbourne Football

Vi7it0rs

Ando

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did They get that compensation they were after?

Apparently was less than the 1m MV wanted. I would say around 600k they are also going to lose their conditioning coach aswell due to ange wanting him with the national team. now I cant wait for that thug to fuck up MV

Someone please tell me why an employer is entitled to 'compensation' if an employee decides to go and work for someone else?

Apparently was less than the 1m MV wanted. I would say around 600k they are also going to lose their conditioning coach aswell due to ange wanting him with the national team. now I cant wait for that thug to fuck up MV

Someone please tell me why an employer is entitled to 'compensation' if an employee decides to go and work for someone else?

Because they're self-entitled asshats, that's pretty much the only viable reason. 

Welcome to Muscat Era Mk II. Dis gon be good.

Rofl and it's always about US, for a team they don't care about it's always 'heart fans say/think/do this so they'll say/think/do this"

My hatred for them stems from the fact that they wish we didn't exist, even though they talk about us non-stop!

How the f**k did they get my email and where the f**k did they get the idea that i'm Victree :droy:

attachicon.gifdafuq.png

Calm down.

When u brought a ticket for an Away Derby. :up:

So Victree collects emails of everyone who buys a ticket for their games? I bought a ticket to Brisbane v Collingwood @ Gabba online, and never got an email from the Lions. Different codes but same thing.

I would've accepted "Thanks for attending" not "Thanks for Being a part of Victree"

Apparently because there was no 'career advancement' clause in his contract. But don't worry there is an article on the age website saying victory got nothing in the end

How the f**k did they get my email and where the f**k did they get the idea that i'm Victree :droy:

attachicon.gifdafuq.png

Calm down.

So Victree collects emails of everyone who buys a ticket for their games? I bought a ticket to Brisbane v Collingwood @ Gabba online, and never got an email from the Lions. Different codes but same thing.

I would've accepted "Thanks for attending" not "Thanks for Being a part of Victree"

mate you support about 3000 teams, i'm sure you can deal with 1 email

• Like 1

attachicon.gifdafuq.png

Calm down.

You have to tick the box to say you don't want to receive any e-mail updates. I learnt this the hard way last season.

Just click on unsubscribe and give the reason that the e-mails are inappropriate. They are.

• Like 2

If they get compensation it would only be because his contract is for a set term, which is being bought out. Standard in football as far as I know.

attachicon.gifdafuq.png

Calm down.

Lol.

I never had a rival email me.....Never.

attachicon.gifdafuq.png

Calm down.

Lol.

Not even the Pakistan Cricket Team? :hmm:

attachicon.gifdafuq.png

Calm down.

Lol.

Not even the Pakistan Cricket Team? :hmm:

0 Results :lol:

Don't you just love the sense of entitlement this mob have?

The way they have been carrying on about Ange, you'd think they rasied him as a boy, introduced him to the game, nurtured him as a coach for 40 years, to finally have him blossom, only for the evil FFA to rip him from their bosom!

Personally I love the poetic nature of them receiving the same amount of compensation that they paid to Brisbane when they grabbed him after he'd won 2 titles in a row.

• Like 2

Just on Muscat, I wouldn't underestimate him. Although he's a cunt, he was also pretty canny and very competetive as a player. I hope he fucks up, but you never know.

I don't doubt him tactically, but i wouldn't imagine he would be too much of a people person. And now he has to deal with a bunch of angry players who came to victory to play for Ange, not kevin. If they go south my money is on the biggest implosion in club history.

Just on Muscat, I wouldn't underestimate him. Although he's a cunt, he was also pretty canny and very competetive as a player. I hope he fucks up, but you never know.

I don't doubt him tactically, but i wouldn't imagine he would be too much of a people person. And now he has to deal with a bunch of angry players who came to victory to play for Ange, not kevin. If they go south my money is on the biggest implosion in club history.

Off-field AND on-field drama!

Off-field AND on-field drama!

I smell a sitcom!

Can we bet on how many offsides Archie is going to get? Would put money on over 100

Love it how slater goes on about Archie's offsides like as if he's such a tactician that he plays right on the shoulder of the last defender. More to the point that he's just a shitcunt that cant score and can't stay on side slater you fuckin cock.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

how about we dont care about how many we fucking score but concentrate on keeping a clean sheet and getting 3 points. 

all this attractive football is bullshit if you cant even score.

seriously if we score on the counter or playing hoofball, i dont care, as long as we get some points ffs. 

• Like 1

how about we dont care about how many we fucking score but concentrate on keeping a clean sheet and getting 3 points. 

all this attractive football is bullshit if you cant even score.

seriously if we score on the counter or playing hoofball, i dont care, as long as we get some points ffs. 

huh?

• Like 1