Melbourne Football

Semi final vs Adelaide United. Fri 22nd, 7:35pm (local time)

kingawesomeness

4 minutes ago, mjake1234 said:

Right from the kick-off we were 2nd best, but the refereeing was atrocious and almost biased. Well done Adelaide you deserved to win.

Oh without doubt. Strebre is a dog cunt. They had two fulltimre refs as goal line refs and put a retiring geriatric as the main ref for a semi final. 

Edited by n i k o

14 minutes ago, Swiss Toni said:

And some of you called "The Heart" bottlers on big occasions ..... Fuck me!

We are actually the same club even though we have a different name now, sooooo. Anyway it was more down to fatigue than bottling it.

14 minutes ago, Andrew Edmonds said:

Got a feeling that was Mooy's, Fornaroli's, Sorensen's and Wilkinson's last game

Mooy and Wilko yes, Sorenson no, Fornaroli could go either way but I'll tip him to stay.

We looked flat ... short turn around, the travel and Adelaide being sharper on the day ... 

JVS must go and we need to rebuild our defence. Quality international midfielder marquee and expect us to strengthen ... 

and Jesus, I frickn hate Adelaide. Christ, I also hate WSW and Aloisi's Brisbane... Least we finished above the tards

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kinnibari said:

We are actually the same club even though we have a different name now, sooooo. Anyway it was more down to fatigue than bottling it.

Mooy and Wilko yes, Sorenson no, Fornaroli could go either way but I'll tip him to stay.

So they were fatigued within the first 5 minutes ? 

7 minutes ago, Torn Asunder said:

We looked flat ... short turn around, the travel and Adelaide being sharper on the day ... 

JVS must go and we need to rebuild our defence. Quality international midfielder marquee and expect us to strengthen ... 

and Jesus, I frickn hate Adelaide. Christ, I also hate WSW and Aloisi's Brisbane... Least we finished above the tards

tbh our squad is good though 

Some Opinions

1. I don't have any idea why we play high tempo football in first half. Do we win the premier plate and have a week off?

2. Djite's strike is good but not perfect, Sorensen will easily save this if he is 32, but fact is he will be 40 two months later.

3. Marino is a striker and so is Dekker. I had enough of playing young guys out of position. 

4. Caceres ran out of leg at 70min mark and our smart head coach sub Kisnorbo off for Melling. After the substitution, our defense structure collapsed.

5. Fitzy had a good goal.

6. I really love the double standard from the ref. two good tackles was called as foul.

7. JVS has to go. Nuff said.

• Like 1