Melbourne Football

Matchday thread 2015/16

Tesla

2 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Protest. Another one. You know, they've gotta feel important. Self worth is an issue with this mob. 

what for? lmao.. this is like the zillion time they have protested.... ... i bet the club is tired of them by now

Edited by raw10

2 minutes ago, raw10 said:

what for? lmao.. this is like the zillion time they have protested.... ... i bet the club is tired of them by now

Vicpol restrictions over flags and banners. Some supporter groups use reasoning and work with the governing bodies to improve match day experience. Others just protest.

• Like 1

Just now, n i k o said:

Vicpol restrictions over flags and banners. Some supporter groups use reasoning and work with the governing bodies to improve match day experience. Others just protest.

as I said on my other post.. just slip on a tampon already

6 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

Good result for the Tards. Away from home at a strange venue against a superior opponent, they managed to fight back despite being outclassed and snatched a point. 

Keep going like that there's no reason they can't finish 8th.

especially with their run home
wsw (H) wellington (A) brisbane (H)

54 minutes ago, Thiem said:

I am beginning to hate these roar muppets, always having fluke wins at home. The media (especially fox) drag on about how good Roar are, where is all the love in the media for MCFC?:mellow:

Don't worry we don't need love when we have the multi billion dollar conglomerate that owns us. But hopefully we can deliver on the requests to bring a huge marquee next season to prop up the league. 

Two regulation results so far in Round 26. I expect Brisbane to have the same over Newcastle. The only interest is whether Sydney can put a dent in Adelaide, and who prevails out of City and Perth.

Also, with Berisha out for Round 27, Bruno's only threat for the Golden Boot is Mclaren.

I would not be shocked at all if Newcastle take points off Brisbane today. Knowing our luck they wont. But, Newcastle have beaten Brisbane there soo many times, with so many of those times being when people thought it wouldnt happen.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GreenSeater said:

1-0 Newcastle! COME ON JETS!

Not any more.

Something really has to be done about the standard of referreeing in the A league.  Every week we see crap decisions like that.  Boogard win the balls fairly but the poorly positioned ref decides to award a pen and send him off?  Disgraceful.

Edited by Shahanga