Melbourne Football

Steve Kuzmanovski

Tesla

1 hour ago, wombegongal said:

JW mate come on. If you had the shits it would be JVS' fault. Didn't you know he is also responsible for global warming. He might be a 95% shit cunt of a coach but I agree with you he isn't at fault for everything and a few posters on here might have a chip on the old shoulder.

Clearly Tony Abbot is to blame for global warming.

20 hours ago, kingofhearts said:

Something that i think would really improve his game is if he did a few step overs

Love it 

:tooth:

20 hours ago, Shahanga said:

He has an ego problem? You've got to be kidding me!

The kid can't pass, can't cross and can't shoot!

Didnt we do our homework on what sort of kid he was? Heart always had a "no dickheads" policy, did we forget it?

Best thing he can get (ala Robbie Kruse) is a massive kick up the arse. He gets this, does some soul searching and maybe he can still be a footballer.

Send him to Graham Arnold 

• 3 weeks later...

This thing with Kuzi is so disappointing.

With Gameiro out for the season and Mauk away with the Olyroos, there is a real opportunity here for him. To take it he had to use his time out of the first team well to work on his weaknesses and show the coaches his determination.

Id love to see him get his shit together and stay at the club.

• Like 2

People on this forum really have a distinct inability at seeing trends.

How many players is this now that have had issues with JVS?

Maybe kuzi does have an attitude problem, but JVS definitely has a man management problem.

Fwiw, it's actually a good sign for kuzi, it's usually better players that don't get on with JVS because they realise he is incompetent. 

On 10/12/2015 at 8:26 AM, Dylan said:

Had the same issues at WSW

Did he? I honestly don't know,  but I do know Popovic was keen on keeping him so it couldn't have been too bad. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tesla said:

People on this forum really have a distinct inability at seeing trends.

How many players is this now that have had issues with JVS?

Maybe kuzi does have an attitude problem, but JVS definitely has a man management problem.

Fwiw, it's actually a good sign for kuzi, it's usually better players that don't get on with JVS because they realise he is incompetent. 

Not sure it's strictly issues with JvS. The story I heard or read was that there was an incident between Kuzi and Tando and that as a result Kuzi has been training with the NYL squad and not with the seniors. He's actually played for the NYL team (which usually has Tando in goal) so it can't be career-terminating. If the incident had been unacceptably bad the club could have terminated Kuzi's contract (see CCM and Liam Reddy) so perhaps the whole affair has been overblown?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

The word drongo is used in Australian and New Zealand English as a mild form of insult meaning "idiot" or "stupid fellow". This usage derives from an Australian racehorse of the same name (apparently after the spangled drongo, Dicrurus bracteatus) in the 1920s that never won despite many starts.

• Like 4