Melbourne Football

WSW v Melbourne City FC - Wednesday 11th March 2015

n i k o

Thanks mooy. You're a legend

Thanks tando you saved our ass a lot da about the 3rd you saved enough prior

The rest. Wow. Wtf.

Novillo can hold his head up too.

I think he wants to do a runner as well just like Villa did. Why would he tarnish his reputation playing with muppets! Love how he umm shoots? Yeah he actually shoots. Williams. Mate. Brown. That's your job too.

Fuck this! I was gonna skip my mother in law's 60th to go to the game Saturday night, but now I'm thinking I'd rather go to that and be served gyros and dolmades than go to AAMI park and be served this shit again!

What's wrong with gyros and dolmades Nothing, I love it - going to my mother-in-law's 60th is a different story, but right now I'd rather go that than be served shit football. Katalaves? Understood.

For those who are now not going to the game on Saturday. It would make a bigger point to turn up for the lap of honor for the youth team at 7:15 then leave

Excellent point. Perhaps sort of like a poznan as well, only without the jumping and linked arms. The turned backs to the play can stay though.

must say I thought Mooy was fucking outstanding tonight. Mate, you don't need to play for such a shit club that doesn't recognize your efforts. Bigger things to come, hold your head up high son.

Geez, his interview was a worry though. I've got no idea what his personality was like before he came down here, but he sounded like he's had the soul beaten out of him this season.

I thought he's just not very good at the media and was trying and failing to properly remember his media training instead of saying something along the lines of 'that was shit and I'm not happy'.

For those who are now not going to the game on Saturday. It would make a bigger point to turn up for the lap of honor for the youth team at 7:15 then leave

Yep. Active area in full swing for the lap of honor then abandon the active area for the rest of the game.Is Redmayne gonna walk around with them?

Yep. Active area in full swing for the lap of honor then abandon the active area for the rest of the game.Is Redmayne gonna walk around with them?

Germano is the youth keeper

I hope the active area shows there disappointment this Saturday, this current playing group doesn't deserve any chanting .. Aside from Mooy, Novillo, and Tando.. the rest should have contract paid out.. and fuck them off our new facilities..

Looking out the rest of the fixtures we won't make finals now.. Season is over... Death by 1000 cuts...

Yep those kids fought tooth & nail all season for that trophy, we need as many as possible to get there early and thank them. They never threw in the towel.

Yarraside did a sit-down (silent) protest for the first half of a game when we still had Aloisi. I don't think it was a popular decision amongst non-YS members, but it was effective so I'm on board...extreme circumstances call for extreme measures.

Do you mean the "atmosphere sponges'' who demand the Active Area to be run as their entertainment?

• Like 1

Yarraside did a sit-down (silent) protest for the first half of a game when we still had Aloisi. I don't think it was a popular decision amongst non-YS members, but it was effective so I'm on board...extreme circumstances call for extreme measures.

Do you mean the "atmosphere sponges'' who demand the Active Area to be run as their entertainment?

Yeah...that's us! :D

Also known as Premium A & Premium B members! 

Yeah...that's us! :D

Also known as Premium A & Premium B members! 

Well, I'm one of them, and I don't mind whatever Melburnians decide to do. I suspect that "JvS Out!" type banners will lead to security intervention, but no-one can stop people going to a match and not being "active." I would think the latter would be noticed far more. But it's not my call.

I was looking forward to taking my family to Sydney for my son's 11th birthday to watch the game against Sydney Fc. Now maybe catching the ferry to the zoo seems more attractive.

Unfortunately this team has no heart and even it was called Heart it lacked it. I like JVS as a technician, but I don't think he has the capacity to inspire a team. We were tearing WSW a new one in the first half and looked beautiful, but the writing was on the wall with the 1-1 score line at half time. We all really knew ( come on admit it) that the boys would drop their bundle.

At one stage I forgot that The the Viking was on the ground, Brown has done his dash and Koren makes Mooy look like he should go to Fair Work Australia to demand a better pay deal!

Yarraside did a sit-down (silent) protest for the first half of a game when we still had Aloisi. I don't think it was a popular decision amongst non-YS members, but it was effective so I'm on board...extreme circumstances call for extreme measures.

Do you mean the "atmosphere sponges'' who demand the Active Area to be run as their entertainment? No, you moron. He means the vast majority who didn't want the vocal minority to act/speak on their behalf.

Why so self absorbed?

#Losthope, #JVSgoaway, #gonnalosethisone, #MelbourneCityFC=MelbourneHeartFC

I guess I'll watch but couldn't give a rats TBH. Really gave HOPE a shot last match only to be let down (again) just when we really had to do the business FFS :hkpalm:

Same old same old.

There you go.

Well I think I will fast forward through the game tonight only stopping to watch the goals.

It sounded as if we were in total control until they equalised before half time.

But still we regained the lead only to lose it again.

BTW was Connor sent off?

Yes he was.

TBH this whole game sums up well what this season, and indeed what Melbourne Heart (apart from the scoring goals from set pieces part) was all about.

VELAPHI: Bronze statue at the new City Football Academy to be installed within the week.

JALIENS: Wasn't great tonight, the first goal he was nowhere to be seen. Dunno where the guy who played his first game for us a few weeks ago has gone. Maybe it's the new hair?

CHAPMAN: I love this kid, but his performance tonight was nothing short of a disgrace. The penalty, as soft as it was, he got nutmegged by Juric and then bundled into the challenge in the box out of frustration and desperation. Two big rookie mistakes as a defender and absolute gold for a shitcunt striker like Juric. The red card was the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Who the fuck shoves a referee? Are you Danny Vukovic? Are you Angel Di Maria? Don't throw a tantrum and act like you are above the game. One reason why we need a new manager is that we need a bloke who will walk into the sheds after the game and absolutely tear him a new one. Rip right through him and let him know just how stupid that was. JVS would never do that, and we need somebody who would because in all honesty as shit as the rest of the team were tonight, Chapman cost us the game plain and simple.

KISNORBO: Was okay tonight, fucked up for their first goal and was probably the main player at fault for it.

SAFUWAN: Can we please sign this kid permanently? He's got something special and I know that he's just going to keep improving. Really like what I've seen so far and love the fact he's scoring goals!

PAARTALU: Pretty much forgot this bloke was out there tonight.

MURDOCCA: Same old Mass, a lot of run but not a lot of results.

MOOY: His solid gold statue will be installed next to Tando's bronze one within the week. So much better than anyone else out there it's not even funny.

DUGANDZIC: Seemed okay coming back from injury, hopefully he will get some more minutes and maybe just maybe we will see the old Mate again!

KOREN: I was trying to stay away from this by excusing him for his lack of fitness and being played out of position etc. But I now believe we should pay out his contract and sign a better marquee. Just does not look interested at all. We need a marquee who will take a game by the balls and dominate. Like Mooy but foreign.

NOVILLO: I like this guy. I like him a lot. Pace to burn, strong, talented, not afraid to shoot. Looks like he might be a really good find.

WILLIAMS: Did he come on?

BROWN: How do you get payed to play football and yet I don't?

CLISBY: Wasn't on long enough to judge.

All I can say is thank fuck I'm working Saturday so I don't even get tempted to watch this rabble. JVS out please.