Melbourne Football

2014-15 MEMBERSHIPS

CaNNaVo93

The big 9k a definite possibility before round 1 depending on the effect of Villas arrival. And even just the thought of what some descent success this season would do to membership by seasons end is exciting. Certainly will cause some nervous twitching from the already nervous visitors on the other side of the town.

The big 9k a definite possibility before round 1 depending on the effect of Villas arrival. And even just the thought of what some descent success this season would do to membership by seasons end is exciting. Certainly will cause some nervous twitching from the already nervous visitors on the other side of the town.

membership numbers will get even more of a bump if we win against Sydney away round 1 and Villa plays well. Would be the perfect lead up to our first home match, and we could even see close to a 15k crowd if all goes well

• Like 1

membership numbers will get even more of a bump if we win against Sydney away round 1 and Villa plays well. Would be the perfect lead up to our first home match, and we could even see close to a 15k crowd if all goes well

Wonder what'll happen with the top deck at aami park if crowd figures start improving above 10k consistently. Another general admission area to start with?

Wonder what'll happen with the top deck at aami park if crowd figures start improving above 10k consistently. Another general admission area to start with?

The capacity on Levels 1 and 2 is 20,000. It costs the club a lot more to open Level 3 (security, cleaning) and they won'd do it unless the bottom two levels are pretty well filled up.

It's been annoying me for some times that people keep posting the membership numbers in here. Not that it's not a good thing to have a record of it, just that it's a poor way of doing it.

Anyway, just set up a script to record the membership number every half hour, will create a page that outputs it all as a list as well when I get a chance (tomorrow probably) :up:

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

It's been annoying me for some times that people keep posting the membership numbers in here. Not that it's not a good thing to have a record of it, just that it's a poor way of doing it.

Anyway, just set up a script to record the membership number every half hour, will create a page that outputs it all as a list as well when I get a chance (tomorrow probably) :up:

Never mind, did it quickly now http://melbournefootball.com/memberships/

Will update automatically at :00 and :30 each hour, ignore the first 2 not happening at those times, that was me testing it.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 2

Will update automatically at :00 and :30 each hour, ignore the first 2 not happening at those times, that was me testing it.

How about a graph too :)

How about a graph too :)

It will happen, just wanted to get this done quickly to start building the data.

• Like 2

How about a graph too :) It will happen, just wanted to get this done quickly to start building the data.

Love the counter mate

• Like 1

Each time I see the membership number go up I get more and more nervous for the boys and coaching staff. Pressure and expectation is high and will remain high from now on. Listening to Damian Duff on SEN this afternoon he basically confirmed the professionalism club now operates, and how all the elements are there for our club to be successful.

I hope the players can deal with the pressure..

Can't wait for the season opener ...

• Like 1

The membership day appears to have been a success. Around 130 new members so far and likely some more flow on for the next few days.

Wonder how much they paid for the airtime and ads all day?

Im pretty sure they did this the last couple of seasons as well.

So do the Victards from what i remember

The membership day appears to have been a success. Around 130 new members so far and likely some more flow on for the next few days.

Wonder how much they paid for the airtime and ads all day?

Im pretty sure they did this the last couple of seasons as well.

So do the Victards from what i remember

Seem to rememeber a few weeks ago SEN had the tards one running.... They had Leijer on and he talked about how much of a crazy unit Berisha is.....All I took out of it was he will get a lot of red cards this year.

I ordered mine about a month ago and it hasn't come yet, should i be worried?

Hi mate, give Hackett a PM and he'll be able to sort out with the Melbourne City staff to send you out another membership ASAP. who on earth is this Hackett i keep hearing and why do i always get directed to him?

• Like 2