Melbourne Football

Melbourne Heart vs Perth Glory Friday 9:45EST

kingofhearts

Get fucked this is a fucking joke, cannot believe im awake still watching this fucking bullshit. Worst goal keeper in the league, worst strikers in the league, worst fucking everything. this is gutless, everyone of those players deserve to have no pay. This is fucking bullshit. Us fans deserve something for having to put up with this shit week in and week out, membership money refunded or free entry for the rest of the season cause this is a joke. At this stage it will be an achievement to even hit double figures on the points tally. Sack everyone, start from scratch. fucking disgusting.

• Like 2

Get fucked this is a fucking joke, cannot believe im awake still watching this fucking bullshit. Worst goal keeper in the league, worst strikers in the league, worst fucking everything. this is gutless, everyone of those players deserve to have no pay. This is fucking bullshit. Us fans deserve something for having to put up with this shit week in and week out, membership money refunded or free entry for the rest of the season cause this is a joke. At this stage it will be an achievement to even hit double figures on the points tally. Sack everyone, start from scratch. fucking disgusting.

Refund and free entry or boycott :ph34r:  

Well ladies and gents, We have CREATED HISTORY!!!  :ph34r:

Now officially the shittest team to ever grace the A-League...

Apparently we're valued at around $12M. Sounds like Sidwell et al are committing highway robbery.

Get a refund for the membership me thinks. I have never seen such a bunch of useless cunts in my life

I was going to e-mail David Lyon our Fan Engagement Manager and tell him that the club should give a public apology for the tripe that has been served up this season and that any member who renews next season should have complimentary membership. Then I remembered that he would write back offering to cancel my membership and sorry if we have not met your expectations blah, blah, blah.

This club gives nothing away and gives nothing. I have had enough.

• Like 1

I'm not expecting to win a game until next season, so I've lost interest in the result. Again some sign of improvement tonight in the first half, second half poor and just encapsulates our season. I'd play the youth team for the rest of the season. The only good news next week will be the sale.

Next week we need all those arrows pointing at the goal for our players.

• Like 6