Melbourne Football

Enough is enough..

Sydneyheart

We played a second string western sydney at home and still could not manage a win. No excuses Aloisi and his coaching staff need to go.

That was just not good enough...im sick of this crap. We have not won an a-league game since February. We have not scored a goal for over what seems forever.

Time for action is now..im sick to death hearing we created opportunities and the results will come.

Pardon my French,fucking leave and never come back!

We have gone backward and need a fresh start...

• Like 2

inb4 22 rounds to go etc

Yeah 22 rounds to go and before you know it the crowds will be 3000 and fold the club ......

Success brings people to games and to play a second string West Sydney at home and lose again is sickening!

No confidence within the squad shows on the pitch and if the coach cant motivate the players its SEEYA LATER!!

inb4 22 rounds to go etc

Yeah 22 rounds to go and before you know it the crowds will be 3000 and fold the club ...... Success brings people to games and to play a second string West Sydney at home and lose again is sickening! No confidence within the squad shows on the pitch and if the coach cant motivate the players its SEEYA LATER!!

I'm too pissed off to say anything about the game tonight, but would you guys saying about playing a second string wsw team can you please stop? Because wsw also played a second string heart team. Our best 3 players missing. Wsw had hersi missing and had all their best players playing.

Did anyone listen to SEN on the way home after the game?? The number of people texting or ringing in suggesting change in management was phenomenal. I think George Donekian was the only person who said give JA until the end of the season, but even he was critical of the culture of the club at the moment. I hope someone from the Board was listening - the amount of frustration is not just limited to this forum. People were invited to ring in and suggest why JA should continue and explain what he is doing well. The lack of response to this was stark. And I certainly hope someone from the Board sits in the outer too - fans in the outer are fed up with this crap. It will be banners soon asking for change.

• Like 1

Definition of madness is

Do the same thing and expect different results

To take someone with virtually no experience and make them head coach of an A-League club simply because the general public know his name.

Most of us gave the club the benefit of the doubt when they appointed him head coach, after all they are the professional football club right? They must know what they are doing. Surely they wouldnt make such an idiotic decision without knowing something we didnt? Surely it cant just be because people know who he is?

You reap what you sow.

• Like 5

Definition of madness is

Do the same thing and expect different results

To take someone with virtually no experience and make them head coach of an A-League club simply because the general public know his name.

Most of us gave the club the benefit of the doubt when they appointed him head coach, after all they are the professional football club right? They must know what they are doing. Surely they wouldnt make such an idiotic decision without knowing something we didnt? Surely it cant just be because people know who he is?

You reap what you sow.

Spot on.

• Like 1

Was at the game last night and it amazes me how our supporters keep coming out for a club who has under achieved season in season out. 8000 supporters at the game last night.

When is the club or the board going to react to the disaster that continues to unfold.. We finished equal last in 2012-2013 season and now it seems the season is over and it's only round 5..

Enough is enough... From 1 foundation member "ALOISI OUT" and take H. Fox with you..

• Like 1

Was at the game last night and it amazes me how our supporters keep coming out for a club who has under achieved season in season out. 8000 supporters at the game last night.

When is the club or the board going to react to the disaster that continues to unfold.. We finished equal last in 2012-2013 season and now it seems the season is over and it's only round 5..

Enough is enough... From 1 foundation member "ALOISI OUT" and take H. Fox with you..

I don't think any of us want to miss a match. We want to be there so that we can tell our grand-children "I was there when Heart broke the worst result streak in A-League history." That day will be only marginally less auspicious than the first Derby.

We could actually see crowds increase over the next few weeks...

• Like 2

Stats don't lie..

Last 14 games...no wins and only 6 goals scored in 5 of those games, which include pre season ones against A-League opposition.

PS: some creative accounting going on at the gate for Friday nights game. Not a hope in hell it was close to 8K in attendance.

They must have included the high levels of police and acg in there attendance count 

PS: some creative accounting going on at the gate for Friday nights game. Not a hope in hell it was close to 8K in attendance.

????  

Crowded at the yarraside end and heaps of people on the wings as well, plus (for once) a fair few in the away bay.  Quite a few in the corporate boxes.  Looked like at least 8k to me.

PS I know what your saying about form but don't count those pre-season games, they're only for getting blokes fit and trying stuff.  if we won we sure as hell wouldn't count them.

PS I know what your saying about form but don't count those pre-season games, they're only for getting blokes fit and trying stuff.  if we won we sure as hell wouldn't count them.

Ooh, I'm not so sure about that...fact is we have not won a single pre-season game against A-League opposition, except one on penalties up in Lismore, in four pre-seasons. Fact is this year we only just crept over Oakleigh with a late goal from David Vrankovic. We were trialling Brent McGrath in that game and didn't bring him on until half-time...so wtf were we trying?

I agree with you that any one particular pre-season game is not of significance. But after four pre-seasons I think we can see a trend...

• Like 5

It's like dumb and dumber. And neither of them are well spoken when it comes to interviews!

It's like dumb and dumber. And neither of them are well spoken when it comes to interviews!

Neither have filled me with optimism at all. In the past I have supported crap teams (actually most my teams are crap), but I had hope and optimism that we would get better and had a long term plan. I just don't get that feeling with heart right now. I'm always going to be there and follow, but it does worry me long term for the club. I just can't see us being a top team under out current direction. When you're club is struggling all you have to hope and determination to improve. I'm just not getting that feeling. From the fans yes, but the club no. I just want someone to come out and have a bit of 'fuck yeah!!' about them. 

Aloisi's A-League Home & Away record as head coach:

Games: 32

Wins: 8 - 25%

Draw: 5 - 15.6%

Loss: 19 - 59.4%

That is a ridiculous record and no other professional football club in the world would tolerate a 60% loss rate and start with sacking the coach!

A loss this Friday will take him to 20 losses. 2.5 x his win record!

A loss Sunday-week will have him equalling the worst away record!

These stats cannot and should not be ignored or tolerated.

• Like 1

Aloisi's A-League Home & Away record as head coach:

Games: 32

Wins: 8 - 25%

Draw: 5 - 15.6%

Loss: 19 - 59.4%

That is a ridiculous record and no other professional football club in the world would tolerate a 60% loss rate and start with sacking the coach!

A loss this Friday will take him to 20 losses. 2.5 x his win record!

A loss Sunday-week will have him equalling the worst away record!

These stats cannot and should not be ignored or tolerated.

OMG! How embarrassing!

Even the people I chat to (female gym instructor who has no clue about football and Singaporean work colleague who is just as bad with football knowledge) make fun of the club.