Melbourne Football

Pre-Season Friendlies

hakz7

I overheard a conversation from Scott Munn in the second half.

Apparently what ever event he's attending on Saturday is basically a casual affair, nice jeans and a shirt should be fine.

You shouldn't post shit like that on a public forum, anyone could be reading....
  • Like 1

Never going back to epping longest trip ever. At least saw Harry Kewell first game for heat

Its also the coldest place ever - So glad Juve have moved back closer to town.

Very true. Cant wait for Richmond  :up:  

Watch Harry and orlando strut their stuff! Will be great!

...the Red and White turn their attention to the next pre-season match against Victorian Premier League outfit Richmond on Friday 16 August. 

Entry to the match is $10 for adults, $5 for concession/juniors, while if you sign up for a 2013-14 membership, enjoy free entry to all our pre-season friendlies.

Ticketing Information: http://bit.ly/16AMNRJ

Lol, didn't realise that the La Trobe team was mostly just the uni games squad. I would have been pushing for selection for the match if I was there this year, used to play with a few of the guys in the squad.

Number 20 was an under 21s player for Peru, but drinking made him fat and unfit. I've also sucked down numerous bewgs with a couple of the subs, specifically the one who was marking harry in the second half. Good times.

• Like 1

Friday's game is coming up quickly. Would be great if Magic got a run.

Also the club would be stupid not to walk around trying to sell as memberships as possible along with putting up a tent.

although it does make me wonder how many will actually go to the game - i suspect that mostly hardcore fans of both (whereby most Heart fans will be members already).

and Victory played Richmond 6 weeks ago so i don't know how many Richmond fans will actually be interested / haven't taken a membership with the visitors.

Friday's game is coming up quickly. Would be great if Magic got a run.

Also the club would be stupid not to walk around trying to sell as memberships as possible along with putting up a tent.

although it does make me wonder how many will actually go to the game - i suspect that mostly hardcore fans of both (whereby most Heart fans will be members already).

and Victory played Richmond 6 weeks ago so i don't know how many Richmond fans will actually be interested / haven't taken a membership with the visitors.

I thought the same thing with the open training session a month back but there was a woman that went around to every supporter there and would sign up people who weren't members and I saw a few sign up. Also Kewell is a bigger draw card to a VPL club than Victory IMO, more of the juniors will be more excited for this than the victory game.

• Like 1

Wow, I haven't heard that sort of comeback/insult since grade 4. Wasnt having a dig, just thinking its a bit over the top. I eagerly await your gif on the eve of this year's first derby

Good boy sit and wait and you'll get your treats and maybe a walk :up:

But seriously I like you so I'm gonna say you need something more substantial in your life so you don't feel the need to troll our forum all day

Edited by Boffins
  • Like 1

sorry didn't realize it was over the top to be excited to watch our boys play even though we haven't seen them play in months or all the great mates i have acquired from supporting this team home and away or just in general a beer and laughs with them?

p.s i say this now but it probably wont happen.....the gif will be epic for the derby.

Edited by Bannon
  • Like 3

Hang on a second, I seriously am not trolling, more the point I found it funny to be THAT excited over a pre season game. Now you have explained it yeh sure I can see why. Yes I do support both south and heart. I know a few other people who do as well. You guys are a little touchy don't ya think.

I got two kids under 4 man, I need some mental stimulation for my day and believe it or not, this forum is a little bit more interesting than reading the south forum

• Like 1

Hang on a second, I seriously am not trolling, more the point I found it funny to be THAT excited over a pre season game. Now you have explained it yeh sure I can see why. Yes I do support both south and heart. I know a few other people who do as well. You guys are a little touchy don't ya think.

I got two kids under 4 man, I need some mental stimulation for my day and believe it or not, this forum is a little bit more interesting than reading the south forum

i can agree but still don't know how you find it funny (you follow south ffs where vsin richmond does that make your teams existence funny?)...its the same for me and your kid situation ( i don't have kids though) just a night where i get to catch up and see mates and watch my team and if i seem touchy its just because i find it hard when people like you question commitment to a pre season game when we barely have 100% commitment in the terrace on some game days everyone should be as excited as most of us chaps are.