Melbourne Football

Eli Babalj back to MHFC

MHFC19

He went to Serbia, drank your alcohol, fucked your women, bashed your players and won international caps. And you payed us €300,000 for the privilege...

OK.

No,he drunk his alcohol,fucked his women ( he is SERB,remember that),bashed footballer from Ghana. You only fucked up us for the money :) :) :)

Bosnia is Serbia.

Oh no you didn't... Oh yes you did!!!!!! LMAO!!!!

Serbs also live in Bosnia as Croats do. You know it Mate very well. :)

Actually thought Babalj was Bosnian, never knew he had Serb parents tbh.

I thought the same thing for a year, as the only thing about his background back then on the Internet was that he was born in Bosnia, of course his parents Serbian background was reported on when Red Star began to circle.

Credit must go to club, fucking destroyed this basically getting a good a league player and soccerroo for free and will get 2 transfer fees out of him, remember even the training over there would be a good experience

Im pretty sure they would have to pay back Red Star the money they have already transferred for Eli.

Credit must go to club, fucking destroyed this basically getting a good a league player and soccerroo for free and will get 2 transfer fees out of him, remember even the training over there would be a good experience

Im pretty sure they would have to pay back Red Star the money they have already transferred for Eli.

That would make absolutely no sense TBH.

• Like 1

The club wouldn't have to pay back the money that Red Star had paid, the clause would've been put in as an insurance policy to make sure they recieve all the money. And it just happens to have paid out. They couldn't just return him and ask for a refund, he's a 6'2" Ghanain teammate punching machine not a box of lego.

It's essentially the same as paying to loan a player and make a final payment if you want to complete a permanent transfer.

• Like 1

Nope, it's like defaulting on a loan. The bank won't give you your money back, shake your hand and say 'it's been a pleasure'.

Nope, it's like defaulting on a loan. The bank won't give you your money back, shake your hand and say 'it's been a pleasure'.

That's awesome then, they can go buy more plastic chairs for the lunch shed and more wheelie bins, maybe even upgrade to the larger recycling ones

Tbh I think moving formation to suit ONE player is ridiculous. If he still play a 4-3-3 and put babalj on the left wing a little closer to the striker, he will be able to cut in and finish and behich can still complete his overlapping runs without any trouble...

Then the attacking formation somewhat turns to a 3-5-2 however we still keep the shape of a 4-3-3 if that makes sense. Does IMO

Tadic plays an excellent no. 9 so why fix what ain't broken... Just saying

• Like 2

don't think its munn's job to be making comments about this, surely JD or JA would announce it. Although in that article on goal.com JD said it would all be resolved in the next 48 hours (comment was made yesterday), so by tomorrow or Friday at the latest you'd think they would announce it.

Maybe waiting for Eli to come back to do a press conference?

don't think its munn's job to be making comments about this, surely JD or JA would announce it. Although in that article on goal.com JD said it would all be resolved in the next 48 hours (comment was made yesterday), so by tomorrow or Friday at the latest you'd think they would announce it.

That article is the only one that I have seen where a Heart official is quoted. So I would take that to be closer to the truth than all the other stuff. JD specifically mentions doing the best for the Eli and the clubs (plural). My guess is that there will be a return of a part of the monies already paid - just a hunch. There is no point in Heart screwing Red Star and the clubs ending up bitter towards one another.

Edited by jw1739

What are they waiting for?

Secret pre-Derby Weapons, they will just expect to see Grella as an in, but then we sneak bablj into the starting line up and they literally shit themselves pre-game.

Eli will be in yarraside wearing a cloke, when his name is called out by the announcer he'll jump over the barrier, dispatch the cloke, than score a hattrick. Perfect comeback game :)

• Like 2

That article is the only one that I have seen where a Heart official is quoted. So I would take that to be closer to the truth than all the other stuff. JD specifically mentions doing the best for the Eli and the clubs (plural). My guess is that there will be a return of a part of the monies already paid - just a hunch. There is no point in Heart screwing Red Star and the clubs ending up bitter towards one another.

the only thing that puts doubt in my mind is when he mentions doing the best for Eli, i would hope that he's coming back to melbourne to at least play out the season with heart and not just coming back to discuss with club officials which other overseas club he can quickly shoot off to before the transfer window closes.