Melbourne Football

Nerd Watch

Footballism

I've seen some fucking ordinary nerds at at Heart/City games before, but the "special" folk who made their way to the north end after halftime take the cake by an absolute mile. FMD, most embarrassing group of people I've ever seen at a football game, for any side, of any code.

Obviously you didn't notice the Brisbane fans misspelling their teams name out loud. Lewl

That was hilarious:

"Gimme a B" "B"

"Gimme an I... R" "R!!!"

Edited by Blackout

• 3 months later...

What passion looks like - a mosh pit from 1998

What passion sounds like - a gabber mixtape from 1998

LOL - How weird is it now when you look back on the Mosh Pits of the mid to late 90's compared to Modern Day Rock Festivals.

I remember spending the entire time at a Gurge Gig in Perth crowdsurfing through their entire set because I was one of the few kids at a gig that was licensed and out in the sticks and surfies just keep lifting me up as the shortest bloke there.

Looking back on those days I feel Krusty the Clown when he watches that clip of him singing The Doors.

• Like 1

LOL - How weird is it now when you look back on the Mosh Pits of the mid to late 90's compared to Modern Day Rock Festivals.

I remember spending the entire time at a Gurge Gig in Perth crowdsurfing through their entire set because I was one of the few kids at a gig that was licensed and out in the sticks and surfies just keep lifting me up as the shortest bloke there.

Looking back on those days I feel Krusty the Clown when he watches that clip of him singing The Doors.

i think we all have some old photos or footage from our youth that we look back at and laugh because we were so cool at the time.

Funnily enough i have a feeling thats exactly what this footage will become for a lot of people in that video.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
32 minutes ago, KSK_47 said:

11236856_586794918141073_606172131701361

Fuck me! Is this real?!

I dont understand the use of the word "Bhoys" when at least over half the group can not be of Irish Descent.

Also the guy kneeling down on the right looks like his Tee Shirt has a GWS Giants Logo on it.

16 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Does anyone have a photo of every single Melbourne City active fan, so I can post it in this thread?

#shotsfired #yside4lyfe #yourcrewisgay #soarehashtags

Anyone see the G-Banger/Melburnians Sticker Pic on Instagram... what was with that?

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cadete said:

Anyone see the G-Banger/Melburnians Sticker Pic on Instagram... what was with that?

Popped up on FB a few weeks ago too. They even went to the effort of cutting the stickers into a circle since the ones they used were sold as squares. 

Edited by thisphantomfortress

1 hour ago, cadete said:

I dont understand the use of the word "Bhoys" when at least over half the group can not be of Irish Descent.

Also the guy kneeling down on the right looks like his Tee Shirt has a GWS Giants Logo on it.

I dont understand the whole thing!

Is there a constant supply of wannabe hools in Adelaide, or do the same guys just re-brand every 12 months? Do they know it says "made with candy font" on there? Are they so hard they just dont care? So many questions!

Edited by KSK_47
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, KSK_47 said:

I dont understand the whole thing!

Is there a constant supply of wannabe hools in Adelaide, or do the same guys just re-brand every 12 months? Do they know it says "made with candy font" on there? Are they so hard they just dont care? So many questions!

try your best not to worry and just enjoy the laughter my friend

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...