Melbourne Football

Nerd Watch

Footballism

• 2 weeks later...

apparently he is a memeber of a family with a player in each team? if so, makes sense. I want to know how he made the two collars work together :/

Unsure of their relations but there's a Trifirio at each (Glenn @ CCM / Jason @ WSW)

Brothers.

Both trialled with us and played for us in that Hawaiian tournament.

EDIT:

This was our squad:

Interesting to see who has gone on to play HAL elsewhere and those who just fell into oblivion.

Hawaiian Islands Invitational Squad

1 Vedran Janjetovic

2 Jason Trifiro

3 Kristian Konstantinidis

4 Bradley Treloar

5 Frank Lagana

6 Josip Skoko

7 Zac Walker

8 Brodie Paterson

9 Stipo Andrijasevic

10 Dusan Bosnjak

11 Joshua Groenewald

12 Jeremy Walker

13 Alon Blumgart

14 Billy Liolios

15 Phillip Petreski

16 Daniel Peluso

17 Glen Trifiro

18 Steven Gray

19 Chris Grossman

20 Thomas Dunn

Edited by Baresi

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've seen some fucking ordinary nerds at at Heart/City games before, but the "special" folk who made their way to the north end after halftime take the cake by an absolute mile. FMD, most embarrassing group of people I've ever seen at a football game, for any side, of any code.

• Like 5

I've seen some fucking ordinary nerds at at Heart/City games before, but the "special" folk who made their way to the north end after halftime take the cake by an absolute mile. FMD, most embarrassing group of people I've ever seen at a football game, for any side, of any code.

I.C.E?

They were great! Made some amazing atmosphere, they looked so boss!

Obviously you didn't notice the Brisbane fans spelling their teams name out loud. Lewl