Melbourne Football

Josip Tadic Thread

jw1739

My hat goes off to tardic. Today he stood up against all the criticism. He may yet be our missing link up front.

He was by far our bog.

With better delivery he could reach the double figures.

Do you rescind your previous statements about him then Markn?

I told you last time it was your last warning. Enjoy your ban.

How pathetic can you be to ban someone (ME) just because i spelt a players name wrong.

It's people like you that give the heart a bad name.

If you even read my posts you will understand a little more about me, than to come on when you feel and pretend your king s, probably to compensate for lacking areas of your anatomy, life etc

This forum should be about freedom of speech. If someone doesnt like it then they can rebut, but to ban someone just shows who you are as a person. Why close a forum because you don't agree with the topic?

Melbourne heart doesn't need people like you. You just make melbourne heart have a bad name.

You need to be removed as administrator of this forum. I nominate someone like tesla, or Ando etc. but definitely not you.

Why does this forum even exist? I liked the Red and white unite forum a lot better.

How pathetic can you be to ban someone (ME) just because i spelt a players name wrong.

It's people like you that give the heart a bad name.

If you even read my posts you will understand a little more about me, than to come on when you feel and pretend your king s, probably to compensate for lacking areas of your anatomy, life etc

This forum should be about freedom of speech. If someone doesnt like it then they can rebut, but to ban someone just shows who you are as a person. Why close a forum because you don't agree with the topic?

Melbourne heart doesn't need people like you. You just make melbourne heart have a bad name.

You need to be removed as administrator of this forum. I nominate someone like tesla, or Ando etc. but definitely not you.

Why does this forum even exist? I liked the Red and white unite forum a lot better.

jog on mate.

When he played in the same team as Berisha, did he play as an out-an-out No. 9 or more of a No 10?

This isn't really answering that question, but he played most of his games alongside another forward (commonly Besart or Vidosic).

I don't get why people say he can't play with DMac, when the only times they've both been on the park, he's been in midfield or on a wing...

Surely we can play them side by side and test it out.

This isn't really answering that question, but he played most of his games alongside another forward (commonly Besart or Vidosic).

I don't get why people say he can't play with DMac, when the only times they've both been on the park, he's been in midfield or on a wing...

Surely we can play them side by side and test it out.

So, you think a 4-4-2 or 3-5-2?

Watched the goal again last night and am suitably impressed by it. Fuckin unreal, actually. No two or three touches like many in the A League require just to control it, let alone get the shot away. If that is a pointer of things to come, well I'll be very happy. Might just be the tonic he needs to improve his confidence and get on the scoresheet more often. god know we need it!!

I understand people wanting to see more of Josip, but why the sudden turn against D-Mac. He has been a strong influence up front for us holding the ball up and using it well even with the poor service and support he has been given.

Also, pre-season and in our first game he was scoring almost at will. Now people are calling for his head. Why?

I have said Tadic will come on for us, and I still believe he will. Our system might not allow both our strikers to play together, but it doesn't mean we need to rubbish one to elevate the other. D-Mac looked good when he came on against WSW, even if it was just getting in that blokes face. Tadic's performance speaks for itself.

There is room for both of them this season, and I think we need both of them.

I understand people wanting to see more of Josip, but why the sudden turn against D-Mac. He has been a strong influence up front for us holding the ball up and using it well even with the poor service and support he has been given.

Also, pre-season and in our first game he was scoring almost at will. Now people are calling for his head. Why?

I have said Tadic will come on for us, and I still believe he will. Our system might not allow both our strikers to play together, but it doesn't mean we need to rubbish one to elevate the other. D-Mac looked good when he came on against WSW, even if it was just getting in that blokes face. Tadic's performance speaks for itself.

There is room for both of them this season, and I think we need both of them.

I think people are just being realistic about Macallister's limitations, as well as hoping that Tadic can be a more complete package. DMac has far surpassed everyone's expectations, but we want Tadic to be even better.

• Like 1

Again, D-Mac has done nothing wrong. He is strong, keen, energetic, has good close ball control, keeps the oposition guessing.

Yes, use Tadic and let him keep improving (don't forget last week he was the one getting bagged) but don't bag the big man, he has worked his guts out and as Herman Cain said has "surpassed everyone's expectations". Plus he plays for us.

Let's hope they get the service and bag goals galore.

Marcallister just needs to shoot more when he is on.

Tardic will score more when he finds his comfort zone.

Arziz needs to cross first time every time.

But more importantly. Corlosimo will pump out a few long balls to Tardic and he will score. Jorsip will score over 10 goals for us this year.

It's fun to exaggerate stories and add 'r' to every name. Hahaha.

Ps. As usual, don't take this too serious. But most things will happen.

• Like 1