Melbourne Football

Games thread

DutchPride

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up the Last of Us on ps4, proving very hard to put down!

Just bought this exactly a week ago as well after playing it on PS3. The online is great. Very close to completing the firefly journey.

Yeh picked it up half price from EB games. The story and characters have been interesting. Good mix of combat/ stealth, looking forward to the end!

Rockstar talking about having their gta 6 map the scale as the United States...

Would prefer them to have more detail in the city and be more interactive rather than make a huge map where 50% is just ground like in gta 5

Edited by KSK_47
  • Like 1

A team of developers at GrumpyFunction brought to life three games originally seen in Springfield, including Kevin Costner’s Waterworld from “The Springfield Files” in season eight,Escape from Grandma’s House from “Bart gets an F” in season two, and Larry the Looter from season three’s “Radio Bart” episode. Head over to Game Jolt now and try your hand at each game.

I have not downloaded yet, but if anyone does I would be keen to hear their thoghts

Edited by KSK_47

• 2 months later...

The Witcher 3 is honestly the best RPG I've ever played, never been so immersed in a game beforeI

Can confirm. Only 6 hours in (white orchard complete) and I'm thinking about quiting my job, dropping the mrs and murdering the dog. No time for that shit. 

Best way to describe it would be a twisted red dead redemption on steroids. 

• Like 5

Why are FIFA ratings always so shit. You'd think with the money they have they'd be able to do a better job but FM is 100 times more accurate always (granted they're not great when it comes to the A-League either but overall 100 times better and more accurate than FIFA).

• Like 1

Why are FIFA ratings always so shit. You'd think with the money they have they'd be able to do a better job but FM is 100 times more accurate always (granted they're not great when it comes to the A-League either but overall 100 times better and more accurate than FIFA).

There was actually a job opening for EA's FIFA HQ in Australia for an "analyst" regarding rankings, player stats and all that jazz.

Whoever got employed was obviously a dipshit. Less dipshitty than me apparently cos I didn't get the gig

There was actually a job opening for EA's FIFA HQ in Australia for an "analyst" regarding rankings, player stats and all that jazz.

Whoever got employed was obviously a dipshit. Less dipshitty than me apparently cos I didn't get the gig

That's funny because FM researchers aren't paid.

But I guess FIFA need someone full time since they are constantly updating the data unlike FM where it's updated twice a year.

Agreed, they're still alright as far as the A-League goes, except for last season when they somehow buggered up City so bad that they had no appearances for the previous season for any of the City players. Easy enough to fix really but still annoying.

Most of the FM community keep themselves up to date with the ridiculous amount of pretty reliable data updates you can get out there on the internet so SI can get away with the twice yearly update tbh. The only thing that really matters about the update in January is the bugs that they smooth out in the Match Engine.

EDIT: FM Researchers get a free copy of the game I think.

Edited by Embee

• 2 weeks later...

surprised they included fratton park in fifa 16

Edit:

In a touching tribute, League Two side Portsmouth's Fratton Park will also be included.

Simon Humber, Creative Director of the FIFA series and a huge Pompey supporter, died earlier this year after a fight with cancer.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/fratton-park-included-fifa-16-6189869

Edited by Young Polak
  • Like 1

surprised they included fratton park in fifa 16

Edit:

In a touching tribute, League Two side Portsmouth's Fratton Park will also be included.

Simon Humber, Creative Director of the FIFA series and a huge Pompey supporter, died earlier this year after a fight with cancer.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/fratton-park-included-fifa-16-6189869

Portsmouth were one of my favourite EPL teams to play as when they had the likes of Kanu, Defoe, Campbell, Kranjcar, Utaka, James etc.

I also remember watching their FA Cup win, it's amazing how far they've fallen and so quickly

Portsmouth were one of my favourite EPL teams to play as when they had the likes of Kanu, Defoe, Campbell, Kranjcar, Utaka, James etc.

I also remember watching their FA Cup win, it's amazing how far they've fallen and so quickly

Clearly you have never meet a Luton Town supporter... were a top flight side with one the biggest and feared firms in the 80's and now they are a non-league side playing in front of PPL and their dogs.

Edit - They have finally gone back up to League Two after many promotion attempts.

Edited by cadete

Clearly you have never meet a Luton Town supporter... were a top flight side with one the biggest and feared firms in the 80's and now they are a non-league side playing in front of PPL and their dogs.

Edit - They have finally gone back up to League Two after many promotion attempts.

As if living in Luton wasn't depressing enough

As if living in Luton wasn't depressing enough

But TBH I had several conversations with Poms in Continental Europe about how wherever they lived in the UK (Usually the Midlands) was so so shit and so boring and every time I just reminded that I would happily live in bloody Luton if it meant I could get to places like Barca, Berlin and Rome in a couple of hours for the airfares they paid.

LOL - What was really funny when having on such conversation I was then asked by this girl to say where in the UK I would want to live and I convinced her that I specifically wanted to live in Wolverhampton... she was so ditzy it was only over a hour later that she actually caught on to the fact was pulling her leg.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Currently downloading the Battlefront beta. Dis gon be good.

How does the ability to play with a jedi/sith in the game work? In a normal online game for example when it starts off just as an army battle.

Cos I'm just thinking of the old Battlefronts where if you go an a good streak or something you get the opportunity to play as one.

How does the ability to play with a jedi/sith in the game work? In a normal online game for example when it starts off just as an army battle.

Cos I'm just thinking of the old Battlefronts where if you go an a good streak or something you get the opportunity to play as one.

I've played like three games and have only been chopped to pieces by Darth Vader so far so I'm not entirely sure, but it's definitely a random pick up that you find on the map but I imagine your chances of getting it are increased if you're doing well.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

Embee and I have been playing a heap of Battlefront on PS4 lately. Anyone else get around it?

Yeah. Got it on Thursday and struggling to tear myself away. The game is a little light-on in terms of content, but the gameplay is awesome (especially with some mates) and being back in the star wars universe is just great.