Melbourne Football

The Melbourne City Forum Guide to getting the girl of your desire

Hellenic Hero

Hey guys, sorry for the late update:

So I met her out the front of the stadium, and sat on L3. It was all going great (besides for sitting just next to the NT) until we scored a goal. Then, some Tard told me to shut up and poured water on me. Thankfully, her and a lovely lady sitting next to us came to my defence, but he still wasn't happy. When they equalised, however, he started yelling at me and was eventually evicted. They scored the winning goal, we left the stadium, and caught the tram back home. I walked her back to our house, was just about to give her a goodnight kiss when some little fuckwit rode his skateboard into us by accident. Her leg started bleeding and we showed her mother, who tended to the wound and got my mum to pick me up.

So we lost and I didn't even get a kiss.<_<

13 minutes ago, Hellenic Hero said:

Great, Valentines Day tomorrow. <_<

You've been on two dates with this girl. Surely there's no expectation on you to actually buy/do anything?

On that note: TTDIM: being single on Valentines Day for the first time in 4 years. That little bit of extra money in my wallet feels nice man

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm gender fluid, currently doing Monday to Wednesday as a bloke, Thursday to Sunday as a semi slutty sassy middle class chick coz it gets me free drinks at bond. Sometimes I mixed it up and do a day as a 6 year old girl with tourettes and polio or ride the bus as an elderly Vietnamese lady with 12 bags of fruit and a melway. My personal favourite though is being a 16 year old bad arse maori chick who chews hubba bubba and tells PSO's they're not real cops. #thrills

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, HeartFc said:

I'm gender fluid, currently doing Monday to Wednesday as a bloke, Thursday to Sunday as a semi slutty sassy middle class chick coz it gets me free drinks at bond. Sometimes I mixed it up and do a day as a 6 year old girl with tourettes and polio or ride the bus as an elderly Vietnamese lady with 12 bags of fruit and a melway. My personal favourite though is being a 16 year old bad arse maori chick who chews hubba bubba and tells PSO's they're not real cops. #thrills

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...