Melbourne Football

Did anyone try any of those sausages from the new sausage stand?

Jovan

5 minutes ago, n i k o said:

The sausage stand will etch it's way into Melbourne City folklore. All the young kids will be telling their kids one day of the magic that was the sausage stand. 

One day we may one on every corner.

You can only dream. 

• Like 1

Oh my god! Best sausages (after a few drinks) I've ever tasted. Found it strange they where talking German to me though

22 hours ago, Shahanga said:

I had a dream....

Eating snags after the girls game, but extra time and pens killed it. Was just too hard. Really should have grabbed 1 on the way out I guess....

You really have to man. Best food at AAMI ever!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, belaguttman said:

The Slovenian food stall was paid to go away as the food was no better than cafeteria food. It was hardly ever open though as the people that ran it were always sick. It also didn't attract thousands of Slovenian fans as we all expected.

It seems the Irish food stall has had the same problem. In the first case everything turned out Gray, then not too many people thought the plum Duff was worth it, and now they've tried food of all different Hughes but it still isn't right.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, belaguttman said:

The Slovenian food stall was paid to go away as the food was no better than cafeteria food. It was hardly ever open though as the people that ran it were always sick. It also didn't attract thousands of Slovenian fans as we all expected.

It started off extremely well though but never regained its success from its first day open.