Melbourne Football

Memberships 2015-16

Red or Dead

7 minutes ago, HeartOfCity said:

My first membership was a 3 game membership and been full member since. If we are getting 10,000 to a game each week then no reason why it wouldn't be cheaper for them to buy a 3 game membership and then next year become a full members like the rest of the 8,744

Same. Say what you like about the 3 game memberships but they are an initiative that reaps rewards if the product is good.

Fwiw, i guess i was easily satisfied back in season 2

Edited by bt50
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, mjake1234 said:

Last year we pulled in about 1,000 members between now and the end of the season even though we pissed off a lot of people with THE VILLA SAGA and our lacklustre performances. If we continue winning AND sign some top, recognisable players we could well have a new record membership

Would need to relocate to Etihad if we sign Samaras

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, mjake1234 said:

Just noticed that if you purchase a 3 game membership you get a "free limited edition 2015/16 members cap". And all the people who have taken out full memberhips are given sweet FA.

we did get those, got a bit of paper saying to take it to the little stall they have there on match day

29 minutes ago, Tony999 said:

Can't see why you can't get a scarf if you have purchased a full membership regardless what category. Scarves can be made for several dollars if bought in bulk. If not this, at least give the foundation members something ffs.

Re giving foundation members something, the club wouldn't want to put too much emphasis on this as a category because there's no way to become a foundation member if you aren't already. So it's not aspirational and potentially will make other members feel not valued. It's more likely they'll start doing things for say people with more than 5 years membership or whatever, because then it encourages people to move into those categories by renewing each year.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Kinnibari said:

Re giving foundation members something, the club wouldn't want to put too much emphasis on this as a category because there's no way to become a foundation member if you aren't already. So it's not aspirational and potentially will make other members feel not valued. It's more likely they'll start doing things for say people with more than 5 years membership or whatever, because then it encourages people to move into those categories by renewing each year.

Then give every member a scarf. Simple. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ruckoo said:

I pay $1600 a year for 2 memberships and I got two pens and 2 useless card holder things lol.

If money is an issue with CFG (??) why don't they make it $1610 and throw in a scarf. 

It would be an awesome spectacle if all members wore an MCFC scarf and /or hat at games