Melbourne Football

Jason Trifiro

strider

I think Trifiro is probably quite a good signing (if he's confirmed) as will be Richardson (if he's confirmed). We're going to be losing a number of players to NT commitments this season (Mooy, Hughes, possibly Franjic and Mauk) and we need squad depth to compensate for those losses as best we can. Not to mention the injury list...

• Like 2

Will play the role as stated in the article : midfield cover when Mooy or Mauk are unavailable through international duty or injury.

Minimum salary, hopefully won't see much game time. Meh signing, but a good one.

Curious to see the actual status of our youth contracts atm and whether Richardson can or will be signed

Edit : Better player than Mass IMO 

Edited by bt50

Apparently our last signing, so I guess we're not signing Richardson.

I sincerely hope that's not true. I reckon we're vulnerable at the back with lack of pace. IMO we've completely wasted a place with Hughes - one year contract occupying a visa place? Seems to me we're just keeping him fit so he can spend half the time with the Northern Ireland squad.