Melbourne Football

TTDIM: Things that don't irk me

bazzatron

6 minutes ago, GreenSeater said:

TTDIM: Golf. Walking around in the sunshine in the fresh air with a couple of mates, talking shit and drinking beers whilst pretending that you're engaging in some form of exercise.

TTIM: Golf. How fucking hard is it to put a little white ball into a cup with a stick. Fuck this sport why do I do this to myself?

Add in some beer and green on the green and the TTIM goes away

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GreenSeater said:

TTDIM: Game 7. I don't even like basketball but that was one of the best things I've ever seen. What a contest!

Lebrons chase down block was un-real!

Definitely worth taking the day off work to watch it haha

Edited by kingofhearts
  • Like 1

TTDIM: That artists these days don't even attempt to hide the fact that they're trying to sound like Drake ft Drake. Nothing wrong with more music in the GOAT's style, even though they can't match the high standards.

ttdim: finally have one of those days where i literally have NOTHING to do all day. no housework, no work, no admin life shit, no uni, no assignments, no obligations... NOTHING. 

Jesus Mary and Joseph this feels good. Going to marathon season 2 of Penny Dreadful (shoutout @Deviant) while chugging a mid-day pint or two. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, strider said:

ttdim: my hair looking like jake gyllenhaal in prince of persia. except my legitimate middle eastern genetics make me look infinitely more masculine. 

was going to tie my hair up in a man bun but then i remembered i prefer vagina

What background are you? 

For some reason I assume you're a Kurd (if I'm right then you've probably mentioned it and that's why I assumed Kurd, otherwise I have no idea why I assume that) 

44 minutes ago, Tesla said:

What background are you? 

For some reason I assume you're a Kurd (if I'm right then you've probably mentioned it and that's why I assumed Kurd, otherwise I have no idea why I assume that) 

Close... sort of. I'm of Chaldean decent

On 6/25/2016 at 0:14 AM, malloy said:

On 6/25/2016 at 6:52 AM, Tesla said:

What background are you? 

Yeah, but he is clearly a Souper.

1 hour ago, cadete said:

TTDIM: It now being under twenty days before I head to Europe for a month...

TTIM: Time in past two weeks has seemed to stop dead as I wait for the day I finally knock of work for a month. 

Don't look at the clock.  You'll go nuts.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

TTDIM; walking around in a suit catching pokemon

The scenes last night after this launched.

Driving around with a couple mates at 12am-1am, going to areas with heaps of pokestops and you just see non stop cars rolling up, or cunts walking up in the rain, all glued to their phones. Pretty sure 95% of people my age have already played this within the 1 day or so it's been launched.

Edited by Tesla

14 minutes ago, Tesla said:

The scenes last night after this launched.

Driving around with a couple mates at 12am-1am, going to areas with heaps of pokestops and you just see non stop cars rolling up, or cunts walking up in the rain, all glued to their phones. Pretty sure 95% of people my age have already played this within the 1 day or so it's been launched.

Everyone is on it, its nuts. We have a gym thats accessible from our office and a tonne of stops if you just walk around the building.

Just did my daily claim after taking 3rd gym and then lost 1 straight after lol. No one is team yellow near me ffs just me and my mates, red and blue running shit.

I see a bunch of gyms I can take easily but no motivation for 21 hours until I can do the claim thing again.