Melbourne Football

TTDIM: Things that don't irk me

bazzatron

TTDIM: Arnott's facebook page being filled with non stop complaints. Not generally a fan of this social media complaining but I make an exception this time, plus this is probably one of the most impressive ones I've seen, new post every couple of minutes for like 2 weeks straight.

Arnotts dun goofed. Sack the whole management pls.

13087793_278887585783759_229191626915426

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tesla said:

TTDIM: Arnott's facebook page being filled with non stop complaints. Not generally a fan of this social media complaining but I make an exception this time, plus this is probably one of the most impressive ones I've seen, new post every couple of minutes for like 2 weeks straight.

Arnotts dun goofed. Sack the whole management pls.

13087793_278887585783759_229191626915426

We actually tried to find some tofsy to see if they were really as bad as people said. We couldn't find old or new shapes at any of the convenience stores near work, places I have bought them before.

market forces at play hopefully this nonsense is resolved soon.

The strangest thing to come out of all this is that apparently Chicken Crimpy is the 2nd highest selling flavour? What the actual fuck.

TTDIM: That this is all probably just a genius marketing ploy, the non stop specials on Shapes over the last year or two haven't gone unnoticed, they've clearly been struggling, now everyone is talking about shapes, clearing shelves of the old flavours etc., in b4 they revert to the old flavours in a few weeks and all of a sudden they're selling a fuckload more than they were before all this.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Tesla said:

The strangest thing to come out of all this is that apparently Chicken Crimpy is the 2nd highest selling flavour? What the actual fuck.

TTDIM: That this is all probably just a genius marketing ploy, the non stop specials on Shapes over the last year or two haven't gone unnoticed, they've clearly been struggling, now everyone is talking about shapes, clearing shelves of the old flavours etc., in b4 they revert to the old flavours in a few weeks and all of a sudden they're selling a fuckload more than they were before all this.

I think the original mother energy drink release must have been a similar ploy. riginal stuff can not have passed any taste tests

51 minutes ago, Tesla said:

I used to dominate that, but seems I only make shit posts these days.

I fell off.

Probably because like me you dont delete your posts that didn't get likes like one former poster always did...

However he is still out trumped by his mate who made something like ten multis to like all his posts everyday for a month to top the board.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Could hit 2.5k likes in my sleep tbh.

6.6k likes at a ratio better than 75% when you're admin and have to make a bunch of posts that will never get a like, that's the real challenge :up: 

But how do you sleep with all those Stimulants that you take, that is the big question?

Edited by cadete

2 hours ago, cadete said:

Probably because like me you dont delete your posts that didn't get likes like one former poster always did...

However he is still out trumped by his mate who made something like ten multis to like all his posts everyday for a month to top the board.

Name and shame.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tesla said:

Christian7 was a legit different person. Then some of the other christian ones were his iirc. Been a while though so my memory might be wrong.

I fucking hope so. Because if Christian7 was just an LR9 multi then some of my most precious forum memories were all a lie :(

15 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

TTDIM; Ted Cruz dropping out of the race for POTUS. I can't wait to see Trump v Clinton. Anyone offering odds on how soon Trump will call her a cunt?

Feminazi is an almost certainty

17 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

TTDIM; Ted Cruz dropping out of the race for POTUS. I can't wait to see Trump v Clinton. Anyone offering odds on how soon Trump will call her a cunt?

Very short sighted. Yes we will have some entertainment now, but when Clinton inevitably wins there will be zero entertainment for years to come, surely the most boring nominee in recent memory.

In b4 The Donald somehow wins and we have years of extreme entertainment, will be better than even the George W Bush glory days.