Melbourne Football

TTDIM: Things that don't irk me

bazzatron

3 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Very short sighted. Yes we will have some entertainment now, but when Clinton inevitably wins there will be zero entertainment for years to come, surely the most boring nominee in recent memory.

In b4 The Donald somehow wins and we have years of extreme entertainment, will be better than even the George W Bush glory days.

The office of President hit its peak at this exact moment

• Like 3

1 hour ago, thisphantomfortress said:

The office of President hit its peak at this exact moment

I love it how some Lefties use to use this ridicule the man... its like fuck off who cares what your politics is - This is just plain fucken cool.

• Like 2

Just now, thisphantomfortress said:

Not a fan of the man at all, but this does show that being President is bloody hard work and they never switch off.

Not a fan of his either... its just so Bush, so Texan, so Ivy League Harvard, and so so funny.

11 hours ago, Hackett said:

TTDIM: How hilariously bad some of the rehearsed jokes by presenters at the Logies are. 

Best bit of the logies is the New Talent awards... where the Home and Away/Neighbors stars get to shine before the end up as Liquor Reps in three years time.

3 hours ago, Embee said:

TTDIM: Playing Football Manager instead of watching the logies

Lol - Sorry but the way you posted that makes it sound like you had only two options to spend your Sunday Night... one of which being watching the Logies.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Didn't even know the Logies were on tbh

I am pretty the majority of Australians did not until today either... 

I am just amazed that TV Week is still in Publication - Who would buy it beside Frank Costanza?

• Like 2

TTDIM: Tricking struggle footballers from Brazil/Africa to fly to Australia for a trial with Melbourne Heart due to still being admin on the old fb page with 5k likes that people assume is official.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Tesla said:

TTDIM: Tricking struggle footballers from Brazil/Africa to fly to Australia for a trial with Melbourne Heart due to still being admin on the old fb page with 5k likes that people assume is official.

Augustine Sokan?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cadete said:

PPL are still sticking up for the bloke... basically say its the Government's fault for his Drug Addiction and Three Terms in Prison. :droy: 

Social Justice Warriors are never wrong. Or at fault. Or responsible for anything.

Take some ownership of your life you mongs.

The debate should have ended when the words "I have a disability and a low education" came out of his mouth. That's why he earns minimum wage, simples.

Turns out he also has a fucking criminal record lol.

What does he want, to be CEO of BHP?

He is lucky to even get minimum wage, I note that he only works part time which is probably because he isn't even worth minimum wage but gets a few hours when cunts are desperate for someone to work.

Cut welfare payments so he needs to work more, and cut minimum wage so he can get more hours (at a suitable pay rate for someone like him, prob $6-7 an hour judging by what I've seen), and see how much criminal activity he gets up to when he is working 50 hours a week.

Then tax him 30% cause fuck Duncan.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, bt50 said:

Social Justice Warriors are never wrong. Or at fault. Or responsible for anything.

Take some ownership of your life you mongs.

But if I don't publicly defend Duncan how will people know I'm a super sympathetic and compassionate man of the people?

#fairgoforDuncan

• Like 1

Fuck sake lets double the GST to 20% so scum like this pay their fair share of taxes as well.

Tesla's back bitches.

Also need a $2 tax on social media posts, so cunts have to think twice before wasting $2 posting stupid left wing shit.

And while we're at it, close the border to refugees, we all know Macedonia is the MVP of Europe for doing that shit. Europe would be dead by now if that didn't happen. Follow their lead and end this shit before we even get close to that level.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

And what is this 45% tax bullshit?

Why should CEOs and Cad's dad pay 45% tax on most of their income? 

10% flat tax for everyone.

In fact, it should be 45% for those earning under $50,000, then 10% for everyone else.

#RWF

(that stands for right wing fridays if you're an ignorant left wing fuck and didn't realise)

12 minutes ago, Tesla said:

And what is this 45% tax bullshit?

Why should CEOs and Cad's dad pay 45% tax on most of their income? 

10% flat tax for everyone.

In fact, it should be 45% for those earning under $50,000, then 10% for everyone else.

#RWF

(that stands for right wing fridays if you're an ignorant left wing fuck and didn't realise)

This is something that has shit me off for a long time... ESP when these types get salaries reported (almost always massively misreported in one case I know) in the papers four times a year.

3 hours ago, cadete said:

PPL are still sticking up for the bloke... basically say its the Government's fault for his Drug Addiction and Three Terms in Prison. :droy: 

Attacking his step-daughter for warning against giving, FFS. All this stupid viral support shit drives me nuts. Post a hashtag sure but donating to the cunt, what's wrong with you. Give it to a registered charity who are scrutinised and regulated heavily and that way you'll actually do some good when you need to feel warm and fuzzy inside or brag over a Chardonnay about how much you give away.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Attacking his step-daughter for warning against giving, FFS. All this stupid viral support shit drives me nuts. Post a hashtag sure but donating to the cunt, what's wrong with you. Give it to a registered charity who are scrutinised and regulated heavily and that way you'll actually do some good when you need to feel warm and fuzzy inside or brag over a Chardonnay about how much you give away.

And support charities for which you can find out just exactly what they do with what they receive. If you're not careful you'll be giving money that gets used in paying a "CEO" and other admin expenses and very little actually goes to helping those actually in need.

There are something like 54,000 charities and not-for-profit organizations registered in Australia. I ask myself why on earth we need so many, and what most of them actually do.