Melbourne Football

Harry Novillo (gone)

n i k o

3 hours ago, Shahanga said:

So much smoke. Looks like he hasn't patched up his differences with the club and won't be back.

i wonder if he'll last the season out where ever he goes?

These sorts of rumours can't do him any good at all in whatever relationship still remains with Melbourne City and CFG.

If he stays I will be disappointed, the last thing we need is a undisciplined, selfish, destructive, pretty boy at our club. Oh and because of his pathetic antics he wasn't there when we needed him the most, at the semis. Unforgivable.

Show him the door and piss him off.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, playmaker said:

If he stays I will be disappointed, the last thing we need is a undisciplined, selfish, destructive, pretty boy at our club. Oh and because of his pathetic antics he wasn't there when we needed him the most, at the semis. Unforgivable.

Show him the door and piss him off.

Stop holding back & tell us what you really think

• Like 2

Courtesy of Google translate:

Newspaper Wroclaw: Caribbean transfer of Silesia? Harry Novillo on tests

2016-06-09

24-year-old Martinique Harry Novillo is very close Silesia. According to our information yesterday passed a medical examination.

[...]

http://slaskwroclaw.pl/strona/aktualnosci/gazeta-wroclawska-karaibski-transfer-slaska-harry-novillo-na-testach-12839286

Also an article here -- http://www.manisamanset.gen.tr/21522-HABER-iste-novillonun-istedigi-para -- on Novillo's suggested move to Turkey. There's talk that his price would be 350,000 euros.

all these details coming out slowly seems suss, sounds like his agent stirring shit up as someone suggested. the article basically says Manisaspor offered 250,000 euro but Novillo wants 350,000. The news is exciting Manisaspors' supporters due to his quality goals at a prestigious Melbourne City (they think we're prestigious!)

8 minutes ago, jeffplz said:

all these details coming out slowly seems suss, sounds like his agent stirring shit up as someone suggested. the article basically says Manisaspor offered 250,000 euro but Novillo wants 350,000. The news is exciting Manisaspors' supporters due to his quality goals at a prestigious Melbourne City (they think we're prestigious!)

It was me suggesting his agent was stirring up shit but i was told the club want him sold ASAP. Not sure if something else has happened but the club want him gone!

6 hours ago, hakz7 said:

From the same source that said JVS was gone?

I still stand by it that JVS will be gone. He was offered a severance package which he declided seeing his is on contract and he has every right to.

He came out and said he was rebuilding a club then a few weeks later he came out and said he wont be going on past his current contract says it all really.

On 6/12/2016 at 10:25 AM, AntiScum said:

What have you come up with Dylan? Erik Paartalu was staying? Malik was never a chance to sign? Something about Williams seeing out his contract?

So probably about the same level of accuracy as you then?

Edited by Embee
  • Like 2

Social media saying Novillo has reached an agreement with the Turkish club [google translate]:

Manisaspor, Melbourne City striker had an agreement in principle with Harry Novillo. (Via @Salimmanav)

https://twitter.com/AltLiglerTR/status/745205585151418368

Also now being reported in Turkish media (e.g. "Harry Novillo Manisaspor is coming!")

Edited by Murfy1

6 hours ago, Jozzy said:

This just doesn't sit well with me, good clubs don't let their best players go.

Normally I would agree. I'm disappointed too, but this is what the 4th club Harry has parted from due to his off field issues?

Suggests he is not an easy fix.

Frankly this looks like the last chance saloon for him. Surely He can't keep getting kicked out of lower league clubs and stay a professional for much longer?

Was part of the trio with Mooy and Bruno that gave us such enjoyment last season but sadly he just seems a wayward footballer that can find himself in trouble - which can take the gloss off the club. Pity tho because he has loads of football ability. Good luck and thanks for your contribution Harry :up:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MCFCDion said:

image.jpeg

Caption this pic... GO!

1 hour ago, KSK_47 said:

Dude on the right looks like he is regretting it already

"What is this shmurda thing this guy keeps going on about?!'

"He was born for this team... the stripes match his teeth?"

"If you look closely, it looks like he's holding onto a jail cell bar"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 hour ago, Shahanga said:

Normally I would agree. I'm disappointed too, but this is what the 4th club Harry has parted from due to his off field issues?

Suggests he is not an easy fix.

Frankly this looks like the last chance saloon for him. Surely He can't keep getting kicked out of lower league clubs and stay a professional for much longer?

50 minutes ago, HEARTinator said:

Was part of the trio with Mooy and Bruno that gave us such enjoyment last season but sadly he just seems a wayward footballer that can find himself in trouble - which can take the gloss off the club. Pity tho because he has loads of football ability. Good luck and thanks for your contribution Harry :up:

Either way... the death penalty will fix him...

Edited by Deviant
Political correctness.