Melbourne Football

TTIM: Things That Irk Me

Tesla

TTIM: Handclappers

Yesterday sheets of cardboard were handed out that could be folded into them. They add no atmosphere whatsoever and are just there to make noise. Theres nothing worse then sitting next to a bunch of kids who use them for the whole 90 minutes.

Anyone who's been to NBL games in the past knows what i'm talking about.

They actually sounded good on the pitch

TTIM: Neil Mitchell trying to start a "Soccer/Football debate".

And before anyone asks, it was the only non-music station I could get.

TTIM: Music radio stations. I don't need to listen to some fuckwit who calls himself Dangerous Dave or some pretentious hipster fuck telling me what music is "legendary" or "amazingly cool", or a supposed "knowledgeable" Triple J announcer who thinks that Chuck Berry was an amazing trumpet player! And I also don't want to hear the same fucking songs repeated ad nauseum, every day of the fucking week!

• Like 2

TTIM: Music radio stations. I don't need to listen to some fuckwit who calls himself Dangerous Dave or some pretentious hipster fuck telling me what music is "legendary" or "amazingly cool", or a supposed "knowledgeable" Triple J announcer who thinks that Chuck Berry was an amazing trumpet player! And I also don't want to hear the same fucking songs repeated ad nauseum, every day of the fucking week!

I've pushed the antenna back in to the car, and returned to listening to albums front to back.

I've pushed the antenna back in to the car, and returned to listening to albums front to back.

i always just go with my mp3 player in my car. However at work, I am restricted to listening to a digital radio that half the time is incapable of picking up a decent signal!

The downsizing of food.

Case 1. Killer Pythons used to be the normal size we all knew and loved. Not anymore folks! The cunts have cut them in half and still charge close to 90% of the original price. Try explaining to two kids aged 5 & 3 that there is nothing dad can do about it and now poor old dad has to fork out twice as much money to keep two shit kids happy.

Case 2. Fucking yoghurt has shrunk!!! Remember the good old days of getting a good 8-10 teaspoons of yoghurt out of one of the little tubs you get in a twelve pack? Well those days are over my friends(except drewmelbcity[youre not my friend cunt])!!! I picked up a twelve yesterday with full intention of eating the shit out of it once I got baked as fuck, and what do I get for my efforts? A measly 4 teaspoons of mixed berry goodness! Fuck you Yoplait you can suck my cock.

Case 3. Oreos. Old days they were normal biscuit sized biscuits. Nowadays - Little bite size pieces of faggoty cookies.

I blame all the fat fucks that have forced the government to do this (no politics please Cadete) to promote healthier living and less obesity. I say fuck the fat cunts and let them eat themselves to death.

Fuck off im not happy

And what happens when it all works through your system?

You go to the little boys room only to find that instead of 500 sheets there's about 150 on the roll.

Am waiting for the day dunny rolls are sold with one sheet on them.

ITT: We learn about inflation.

I thought the Killer Python thing was for health concerns or some shit

Yes too much sugar for the kids. I would rather my kids having a sugar rush followed by a sugar come down than the constant whinging that the snakes are too small daddy.

Shahanga, in fairness they sell the bulk rolls for $10 so that doesn't really irk me, I get what youre saying though

Having recently done a stock order for my swimming pools I can confirm that killer pythons have been shrunk exactly 50% in size and their RRP has also halved. It's 100% the manufacturers decision to try and make them a healthier option. If you're still paying close to the old price you're being shafted.

• Like 1

Having recently done a stock order for my swimming pools I can confirm that killer pythons have been shrunk exactly 50% in size and their RRP has also halved. It's 100% the manufacturers decision to try and make them a healthier option. If you're still paying close to the old price you're being shafted.

Regardless of the price, I consider getting a half size KP still being shafted.

Billy the Asian at the milk bar will be getting a stern talking to thankyou very much jimmy sir

TTIM: The Seahawks' last play call today. (Not a Seahawks fan)

Quite possibly the most retarted thing I have ever seen. (Seahawks fan)

Considering the power behind Marshawn Lynch, seems like a call that only someone as coaching quality as John Aloisi could produce. (Not a Seahawks fan, absolutely hate Patriots though)

• Like 1

Pats stacked the box against the run, Carroll tried to be clever on second and throw it - they had three receivers out there, but fucked it up completely. Worst call ever.

I understand why he made the call to throw, but when you have one of or if not the best running back in the league then you pound New Englands defensive line and let Lynch do the rest of the work. However that being said, that interception was nice.

TTIM: everyone becoming an American football expert for a day

This irks me with every sport. Tennis, Olympic events, World Cup football etc.

2006 WC was the worst example I've seen of that to be honest.

People who'd been telling me how shit the sport apparently is for years suddenly became fully fledged fans with (what they thought was) in depth understanding of the sport.

Edited by King Malta
  • Like 1

Reckon it's worse for the Superbowl. I have mates who would have watched about 2 games in their life telling me why Seattle is a monty to win the lot because they have Russell Wilson etc. 

People who'd been telling me how shit the sport apparently is for years suddenly became fully fledged fans with (what they thought was) in depth understanding of the sport.

Melbourne Cup every year!

• Like 2

Melbourne Cup every year!

And swimming at the Olympics. I have never met anyone who watches swimming other than at the Olympics

Pats stacked the box against the run, Carroll tried to be clever on second and throw it - they had three receivers out there, but fucked it up completely. Worst call ever.

I understand why he made the call to throw, but when you have one of or if not the best running back in the league then you pound New Englands defensive line and let Lynch do the rest of the work. However that being said, that interception was nice.And it was only second down so surely try to run it in at least once!

Not even an expert, but people just supposedly being a fan.

Cunts not going to work to stay at home and drink fucking bud at 10am in the morning when they've never watched a game of American Football in their life?

Fucking Americanised country. And not in a good way either.

TTIM - Moving house. Carrying shit down stairs, sorting out clothes, plus going through all the pointless shit I've acquired over the years. So bloody time consuming. Plus owning a small car that can't even fit my TV in it really tops it off.

Then sorting out power, internet, foxtel, water. It's just shit, fully irked.

People not going to work to watch sport instead sounds pretty Australian to me. The 'not knowing what you're talking about' aspect, also fits.

Spot on, nothing is more Aussie then being work experts on everything sport.

But I'm a sport enthusiast love gridiron, ice hockey, basketball, afl, football, cricket and don't mind baseball.

Those evil mother fuckers in ISIL.

Got to be Rule 303 for these guys and even that's too good for them

I don't really get what their end game is. Besides elledgedly the Saudi's who is going to have any diplomatic or trade relations with these clowns when this is all done. Even North Korea have a friend in China. IS just seem to be pissing everyone off.

Over dramatic mums at Kindergarten drop off and pick ups. The amount of crying that goes on is just over the top, and

that's from these drama queen mums.

I had one today running up the pathway crying and blubbering to her son that she was so proud of him. He's 3 1/2 years old you left him for 2 hours just shut the fuck up and get out of my way I've got shit to do.

• Like 6

Over dramatic mums at Kindergarten drop off and pick ups. The amount of crying that goes on is just over the top, and

that's from these drama queen mums.

I had one today running up the pathway crying and blubbering to her son that she was so proud of him. He's 3 1/2 years old you left him for 2 hours just shut the fuck up and get out of my way I've got shit to do.

SOMEBODY GIVE THIS MAN A KID!

Future father of the year material right here