Melbourne Football

New Home End Name Submissions

Jimmy

I hope I'm the only one when I say "Melbourne City Terrace" is very bland and uncreative. I know it's liked for being simple but IMO, having the team name in the terrace name doesn't sound too great. It's like calling it "Brisbane Roar Terrace" or "Adelaide United Terrace".

Maybe it is just me but this is just my 2 cents.

Owe you a like

This Is Serious, Melbourne.

You can all learn the words to The Phillip Ruddock Blues, and (He'll Never Be) Ol' David Villa.

This, close the thread now. We can stack a bunch of white goods all over the terrace

This Is Serious, Melbourne.

You can all learn the words to The Phillip Ruddock Blues, and (He'll Never Be) Ol' David Villa.

This, close the thread now. We can stack a bunch of white goods all over the terrace

The more I think about it, TISM and Melbourne Heart were such an amazing fit. Like they were meant for each other!

I'm Interested In Apathy, We are the Champingons, etc.

Edited by Pete Heartspur

I rooted a girl who rooted a guy who rooted a girl who rooted a guy who rooted a girl who rooted Shane Crawford

Talk about 6 degrees of separation!!

Did you root that girl before or after she rooted the guy who rooted the girl who rooted the guy who rooted the girl who rooted Shane Crawford? Coz if it's after - in a weird convoluted way - you got Shane Crawford's juices on your dick!?!  ;)

I rooted a girl who rooted a guy who rooted a girl who rooted a guy who rooted a girl who rooted Shane Crawford

Lol

Cool story bro.....just needs more dragons

Did you root that girl before or after she rooted the guy who rooted the girl who rooted the guy who rooted the girl who rooted Shane Crawford? Coz if it's after - in a weird convoluted way - you got Shane Crawford's juices on your dick!?!  ;)

:rolleyes: point = missed

• Like 3

Like the last bloke said, if Yarraside is off the table then I reckon Yarra Adjacent. And I came up with a new chant.

Sheep cow whale ship

Get off Besart, you are shit.

Ship whale sheep cow

Pack up victory, fuck off now.

Aaaaaaannndd Archie beats his wife!

..I'll show myself out

• Like 6

Like the last bloke said, if Yarraside is off the table then I reckon Yarra Adjacent. And I came up with a new chant.

Sheep cow whale ship

Get off Besart, you are shit.

Ship whale sheep cow

Pack up victory, fuck off now.

Aaaaaaannndd Archie beats his wife!

..I'll show myself out

:clap:

I got the tism reference

I got the tism reference

Yeah as Bzamora pointed out I had no idea what you were talking about...must be before my time...  :wacko:

I got the tism reference

Yeah as Bzamora pointed out I had no idea what you were talking about...must be before my time...  :wacko:

Mid 80s