Melbourne Football

2014/15 Nike Kits (Home, Away, Third)

Dylan

Look you could be right, similar to when they were saying training sessions were closed earlier in the season even though 50 odd people were showing up to see Villa every day.

Im pretty confidentthat they can in fact let you pick it up, but are advising otherwise.

Probably a good idea in a way i guess for them as you'd have absolutely everyone coming down and trying to get a hold of the away kit

Look you could be right, similar to when they were saying training sessions were closed earlier in the season even though 50 odd people were showing up to see Villa every day.

Im pretty confidentthat they can in fact let you pick it up, but are advising otherwise.

Probably a good idea in a way i guess for them as you'd have absolutely everyone coming down and trying to get a hold of the away kit

Its probably a condition of their tennency not to have a shop front which is what it would be if they said yes you can come and buy it from the HQ

As with any football kits wash 'em inside out on the hand wash or delicates cycle to prevent any lettering peeling off. Cold temp is generally kinder to the kits as well.

Still waiting on mine...

FhSOiFL.gif

If you want to incorporate some next level shit into your kit wash, put it in one of those delicates wash bags.

I only do this after having chucked my home shirt in the wash and it coming out with heaps of thread pulls all over it.  Thankfully I was still able to convince Nike that it came like that, and they let me return it.

Edited by StringerBell

Football galaxy Oakleigh for anyone in south east

That's where I got mine from except the dicks at Nike stuffed up the sizing! I got the XL, but Nike mis-printed XL on an L top so it's bloody tight on me!

By the time I tried it on all the XLs were sold out at This is Football and the F1 Special Events store on Elizabeth St so I kept it.

Now I'm on a strict diet to get rid of (well, reduce) the doughnut around my belly button that sticks out when I wear the jersey! Lol

That's where I got mine from except the dicks at Nike stuffed up the sizing! I got the XL, but Nike mis-printed XL on an L top so it's bloody tight on me!

By the time I tried it on all the XLs were sold out at This is Football and the F1 Special Events store on Elizabeth St so I kept it.

Now I'm on a strict diet to get rid of (well, reduce) the doughnut around my belly button that sticks out when I wear the jersey! Lol

Or just go buy a home kit in XL? ;)

Or just go buy a home kit in XL? ;)

Ummm...see my profile nickname?

Plus, can't get any of them either until Jan...

Ordered my away kit yesterday and it came in the mail today. Very quick delivery.

Noticed the match works and host plus logos seem like they will peel very easily. Noticed you guys talking about ironing some of the badges on before washing it. Did this method work? Or did the badges stay the same?

• 4 weeks later...