Melbourne Football

Matchday 16: v Adelaide United, 5:00 Hindmarsh

heartrate

On the plus side, we scored twice in an away game for the first time in over a year, and Adelaide came very close to losing that "never lose games when up at half time" stat that the commentators were bandying around.

Anyway, I think my body is telling me it wants me to go back to bed, so I'll see you all later, but I will say that I enjoyed that more than I thought I might...

but seriously i liked what i saw from the Heart today. a hard-working team with a potential. have to be much more composed though. need to improve their possession game, but that i think will be sorted once Engelaar is fit - the man knows his passing. wonder if they will try to sign someone before the transfer window closes? several positions could use an upgrade. even a better an actual striker would do a world of good.

• Like 2

Redmayne is lucky any bloke with an arm is better than velaphi or else he'd be on bench, shocking season

was just about to say this, redmayne lost us the game today, he should've come out and saved that corner, the bloke needs to go. Lets start velaphi!

you do realise who velaphi is?

an actual goalkeeper not like redders who is a pretender.

Well I enjoyed watching the Heart I suppose if honest city have bought into the league through buying them and thats going to be the starting point . what was on offer today will probably be what is on offer until the end of your season ,then I think you will see a major clear out of players . I cannot see any of those players featuring in your future and nor should they . Very soon the A league will be turned on its head and you will be THE team that sets the standards , if true that Sydney turned down city then they have made the biggest mistake in A league history as will soon be shown to them.

Flappy won't do any better or worse.

Redmayne is lucky any bloke with an arm is better than velaphi or else he'd be on bench, shocking season

was just about to say this, redmayne lost us the game today, he should've come out and saved that corner, the bloke needs to go. Lets start velaphi!
you do realise who velaphi is?
an actual goalkeeper not like redders who is a pretender.

Flappy won't do any better or worse