Melbourne Football

MANCHESTER UNITED F.C -RED ARMY-

MC7ULTRA

Press reports are saying David Moyes is finished at Man U (despite avoiding relegation).

I think its a bit simplistic to blame him solely for the club's failures though.  Once the Glazers started syphoning money out of Old Trafford it was only a matter of time before gravity caught up.  Any new manager would have struggled succeeding Ferguson.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

haters gonna hate... I suppose it's what to expect... We've been at the top for so long!

So many people concentrating on how bad Manchester United are doing as opposed to how good their own team is doing. I love it.

Sir Alex Ferguson really must have left a bad taste in your mouths... Season after season!

haters gonna hate... I suppose it's what to expect... We've been at the top for so long!

So many people concentrating on how bad Manchester United are doing as opposed to how good their own team is doing. I love it.

Sir Alex Ferguson really must have left a bad taste in your mouths... Season after season!

Come on... losing 4-0 to MK Dons is a little funny  :lol:

For me it was not so much Alex Ferguson that left the bad taste. I have huge respect for him as a manger.

What I despise about United is the their fan base. The ones who took so much pride in United's glory years despite having never been there through any hard times, not having any family connection to the club or not being able to name any other premier league team or even the starting 11.

To those I say suck a massive cock.

• Like 3

For me it was not so much Alex Ferguson that left the bad taste. I have huge respect for him as a manger.

What I despise about United is the their fan base. The ones who took so much pride in United's glory years despite having never been there through any hard times, not having any family connection to the club or not being able to name any other premier league team or even the starting 11.

To those I say suck a massive cock.

Lol, theirs plenty of them around... and i agree with you. Melb is my number 1 team. Everything else is second best.

I had this convo with a mate recently actually, he's a one eyed Liverpool supporter... he can't say a bad word about them.

If you can't take the piss out of the team you support, you can't take the piss out of any other team - that was my argument. 

He couldn't fathom it.

Come on... losing 4-0 to MK Dons is a little funny  :lol:

Lol it's hilarious!!! I had to look twice at the score line and chuckled. 

Even with the half-assed squad that was fielded, MU should have won... I've seen better looking car accidents. lol

• Like 1

If you can't take the piss out of the team you support, you can't take the piss out of any other team - that was my argument. 

For some of us, taking the piss out of our own team is what gets us through the season!

LoL!! you must have been a Melb Heart supporter before this.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm not really a particular fan of either EPL in general or Man U but there's an interesting article on 'The Special One' and his tactical limitations. I really think in any case he's far too pragmatic to be successful at Man U. It's a strange appointment really, replacing one manager because he was too pragmatic... with the manager who is the ultimate in pragmatism.

• Like 1