Melbourne Football

Melbourne Heart FC buy out - Man City, Melbourne City FC, etc.

AntiScum

This thread makes me want to fuck my ass with a large sandpaper fish hook

Back on Topic: Do you still wish Souf had brought the club instead of City? And Shouldn't that be in another topic?????

Or is my sarcasm radar off line today???

This thread makes me want to fuck my ass with a large sandpaper fish hook

Back on Topic: Do you still wish Souf had brought the club instead of City? And Shouldn't that be in another topic?????

Or is my sarcasm radar off line today???

How is it off topic?

Its a question still relevant to the Man City purchasing of club which is what this thread is about...

I though you were bring past interest from smfc and we know how unhappy most ppl were about them potentially buying heart

Yes, but Marty was unique in that he welcomed the idea..

So I just wanted to know his opinion on it now after everything that has happened...

(And I wasn't having a go at him.)

I though you were bring past interest from smfc and we know how unhappy most ppl were about them potentially buying heart

Yes, but Marty was unique in that he welcomed the idea..

So I just wanted to know his opinion on it now after everything that has happened...

(And I wasn't having a go at him.) He liked the idea???

Now I want to hear 1 serious positive from him about take over by sm

Hope he doesn't say "because I like ouzo"

Word is it's been moved to next week, still some issues with the naming rights. Sadly I can confirm we'll be playing in sky blue.

and a sneak peak at our new jerseys, modelled by our 2 new marquee signings

658981-bananas-in-pyjamas.jpg

Melbourne Hellas FC (MHFC) playing strip :huh:

• Like 1

Hey junnnne just let her into you heart. Remember, when mustard was great in 1972. Think about it....

First of all it's Jude. Second of all.... what?

EDIT: Realised you're talking about the month of June.

Edited by hakz7

Hey junnnne just let her into you heart. Remember, when mustard was great in 1972. Think about it....

Our kit will be revealed in June, inspired by Man City's 1972 alternate kit.

manchester-city-3-72-73.gif

• Like 1

Our kit will be revealed in June, inspired by Man City's 1972 alternate kit.

manchester-city-3-72-73.gif

What the hell is that?

• Like 1

I have a sinking feeling that we arnt going to hear anything till after the World Cup

Don't agree. The FFA have indicated the fixture is due early June. I'm sure we'll atleast know of the impeding name change before then.

Ahh sweet, didn't know that

There's an album released in 72 called 'Too Old to Cut the Mustard'.

The two blokes on the album cover look remarkably similar to B1 and B2 in that earlier post (nanana - Hey Jude...) and the jackets they are wearing are not blue and white stripes like our bananas, but red and white stripes.

Buck_Owens_-_Too_Old_to_Cut_the_Mustard-

Don't know if it has anything to do at all with what you are saying, but it's a funny coincidence...

• Like 6

There's an album released in 72 called 'Too Old to Cut the Mustard'.

The two blokes on the album cover look remarkably similar to B1 and B2 in that earlier post (nanana - Hey Jude...) and the jackets they are wearing are not blue and white stripes like our bananas, but red and white stripes.

Buck_Owens_-_Too_Old_to_Cut_the_Mustard-

Don't know if it has anything to do at all with what you are saying, but it's a funny coincidence...

And they look like they are walking away so red and white is the away kit.

It's a conspiracy

I see what you did there....

1972 mustard yellow mustang-> mustang horse-> horse face-> Sarah Jessica Parker-> Scott Parker.

Scott Parker to be announced in June as marquee.

http://chardonthoughtsatlarge.blogspot.com.au/2007/05/this-beautiful-specimen-of-70s-american.html?m=1

• Like 5

I have a sinking feeling that we arnt going to hear anything till after the World Cup

Don't agree. The FFA have indicated the fixture is due early June. I'm sure we'll atleast know of the impeding name change before then.

Ahh sweet, didn't know that

This article suggests that the fixture could be released "first week in June." http://www.themercury.com.au/sport/aleague-victory-look-to-long-term-in-tassie/story-fnj4f7i7-1226910859642