Melbourne Football

Christmas derby 21st December 7:45ko

RedAndWhiteSoldier

From club website this morning:

Important Ticketing information for GA Members

For the first time the game is fully reserved seating at AAMI Park. This means that all GA members must reserve their seat before the match on the Ticketek website

Please enter the barcode on your membership card when choosing the specific seats.

If any GA members still have not reserved by Saturday, they can do so at the game from the ticket sales window at Gate E and F

Thanks for putting this up JW.

I will be interested to hear from other GA members how they have reacted to this ticketing arrangement. I hope our paid up members do not miss out on getting in because of this or that it creates a rift between our supporters and the club.

I also hope that the visitors supporters are not given a presence in the Southern End (capitals deliberate).

Apart from the fact that the scoreline was better than I expected, and the usual small team plucky effort from the players there's not much new to say. Poor team selection, poor finishing, poor movement off the ball, poor individual player decisions, poor player substitutions after the red card, no shape. All the usual stuff. Aloisi makes Muscat look like Pep Guardiola

Sell the club to someone who cares about football.

• Like 3

Those Victory scumbags causing trouble behind the Yarraside completely sum up that club for me.

They spend so much time trying to get into us, whether verbally or physically, and the rest of their time boycotting their own side. They can talk about their larger fan base all they want but their attitude is that of a small time club, fucking disgusting stuff tonight.

It was disappointing to see families leaving before half-time because they clearly didn't feel safe, shit like this damages the game in this country.

Can someone explain why they were even allowed to buy tickets/sit there???

Edited by King Malta
  • Like 2

Those Victory scumbags causing trouble behind the Yarraside completely sum up that club for me.

They spend so much time trying to get into us, whether verbally or physically, and the rest of their time boycotting their own side. They can talk about their larger fan base all they want but their attitude is that of a small time club, fucking disgusting stuff tonight.

It was disappointing to see families leaving before half-time because they clearly didn't feel safe, shit like this damages the game in this country.

The business of making GA members reserve a seat for this match will have contributed. Once it was known that there were going to be empty seats at the Yarraside End then they were sold to whoever wanted to buy them. Hence the presence of MV supporters there.

This was a terrible mistake by Heart HQ. A cheap grab for a few dollars more. 

• Like 4

The business of making GA members reserve a seat for this match will have contributed. Once it was known that there were going to be empty seats at the Yarraside End then they were sold to whoever wanted to buy them. Hence the presence of MV supporters there.

This was a terrible mistake by Heart HQ. A cheap grab for a few dollars more. 

Just another example of us being let down by the club to be honest.

The amount of supporters they'll lose long term due to the violence outweighs the dollars they made

Edited by King Malta
  • Like 3

It's official, we're carrying a lot of dead wood. Our players have gone to shit exemplified by Mate. The moment in the second half when he received a cross and chose to bring it down and the ball got away from him LOL. Should have tried a volley - I would have applauded the attempt even if he had have missed. Redders always makes me nervous when he's asked to kick from a back pass and so does GoHard. Murdocca ran his arse off for the team as did Aziz and Kalmar was good. But too many of our players fluff their lines at the very time that they need to produce the goods. Season well and truly over and time to plan for Hal 10.

• Like 1