Melbourne Football

Christmas derby 21st December 7:45ko

RedAndWhiteSoldier

It's only Tuesday and I had a big lunch...give it a day or two Libba! Hehe

LOL Cant help it buddy.

I just fuckin hate those cunts.Plus drinking from the morning till the finally whistle sounds like magic to me. 

Plus my son was born 6 weeks ago and hasnt even seen a Heart win yet. Think i wouldnt mind saying your first win as a Heart memebr was against the Visitors :D

• Like 2

It's only Tuesday and I had a big lunch...give it a day or two Libba! Hehe

LOL Cant help it buddy.

I just fuckin hate those cunts.Plus drinking from the morning till the finally whistle sounds like magic to me. 

Plus my son was born 6 weeks ago and hasnt even seen a Heart win yet. Think i wouldnt mind saying your first win as a Heart memebr was against the Visitors :D

I was born 28 years ago and I am struggling to remember if I have seen a Heart win yet!

• Like 2

Fuck losing to those blue cunts!!!

How could u even get your fingers to type some of the shit thats been written on here.

5-0 loss to those blue cock munchers. Are u for real or what??

How about on Saturday we get our game day gear on, get to the fuckin Gimp get a few too many drinks in and get talking about how WE'RE gonna bend those fuckers over a kitchen table n fuck they're shit up.

FIRE UP CUNTS!!!!!!!!

I have been firing up for 10 weeks and get FA in return

Heart have looked good when we have broken away from JA's table football formation and the boys have been allowed to play. I hope he lets them go for a full 90 minutes. No parking the bus. I would rather go down 3-4 and have a crack than this rubbish that has been served up. Let's face it, the defensive mindset has us on the bottom and looking clueless.

A full 90 like the 20 minutes when we pulled Adelaide apart or the second half of the game against Sydney would at least give cause for some optimism.

I agree. The most annoying thing about JA is that we play horrible, negative football. If we actually gave it a go, letting some of our players, play their natural game (the reason they were signed?) and got flogged a few times, I could handle it. We'd probably pick up a win or two. Maybe if I was a Chelsea fan, not Arsenal, this comment may carry some more weight though

One derby loss will not break the club. At least JA will be gone, 

I really wonder what it would take for JA to be gone? Let's say we start losing every single game... I still think it would take another four games.

But we'll probably draw a game or maybe even finally get a win... And JA will be safe yet again. 

I'd rather lose to the tards three times and win the title than beat them and finish with nothing if I had been giving a choice. Even better would be to beat them and win the title. Beating them is great but so is beating every other team. To me MV is just like every other team in the competition. I hate them all and want to beat them all. This club seems to lift themselves up for this game but not the others and that pisses me off.

• Like 1

I'd rather lose to the tards three times and win the title than beat them and finish with nothing if I had been giving a choice. Even better would be to beat them and win the title. Beating them is great but so is beating every other team. To me MV is just like every other team in the competition. I hate them all and want to beat them all. This club seems to lift themselves up for this game but not the others and that pisses me off.

I agree, we play the derby games with an intensity that does reflect it being our final. We have to stop living for the derby and think big as a club, we want to win the ACL, the derbies are just 3 important games on the way.

• Like 2

I want to win this to upset this scum

The coach of the heavyweight A-League club called on administrators to reach a solution to the tensions which have impacted negatively on matchday atmospheres

Monday, 16 Dec 2013 02:36

By Rob Somers

Kevin Muscat says he wants a resolution to the dispute between Melbourne Victory and its largest active supporter group, saying the team 'needs the northern terrace'.

Fan group the 'North Terrace Collective' left AAMI Park at half-time in Friday's 2-0 win at home to Perth Glory in protest against tighter crowd behaviour rules and what they perceive to be overzealous security treatment, with negotiations between the supporters and the club having broken down last week.

And Victory coach Muscat, speaking ahead of Saturday's derby against Melbourne Heart at the same venue, said he hoped the dispute would be resolved soon.

"I realised that there was a gap where people were sitting in the first half but I didn't know they'd left the stadium," Muscat told SEN.

"I'm not across everything that is going on, I'm confident that the football club will reach a positive outcome for everyone because one thing is for sure, the team needs the northern terrace.

"They've been there for the team right from the start. The support that they give the team and the noise that they make certainly gives the players a lift and I'm hopeful of for a positive outcome soon."

Muscat also predicted the Victory supporters will drown out their cross-town rivals on Saturday night.

"On paper it's an away game for us but the reality for us it that it will be a home game for us," he said.

"It's at our home, AAMI Park, this is where our offices are and this is where we are every day.

"There will certainly be a lot of blue and white there on Saturday night. It's my first Derby (as head coach) and I'm certainly looking forward to it."

I want to win this to upset this scum

The coach of the heavyweight A-League club called on administrators to reach a solution to the tensions which have impacted negatively on matchday atmospheres

Monday, 16 Dec 2013 02:36

By Rob Somers

Kevin Muscat says he wants a resolution to the dispute between Melbourne Victory and its largest active supporter group, saying the team 'needs the northern terrace'.

Fan group the 'North Terrace Collective' left AAMI Park at half-time in Friday's 2-0 win at home to Perth Glory in protest against tighter crowd behaviour rules and what they perceive to be overzealous security treatment, with negotiations between the supporters and the club having broken down last week.

And Victory coach Muscat, speaking ahead of Saturday's derby against Melbourne Heart at the same venue, said he hoped the dispute would be resolved soon.

"I realised that there was a gap where people were sitting in the first half but I didn't know they'd left the stadium," Muscat told SEN.

"I'm not across everything that is going on, I'm confident that the football club will reach a positive outcome for everyone because one thing is for sure, the team needs the northern terrace.

"They've been there for the team right from the start. The support that they give the team and the noise that they make certainly gives the players a lift and I'm hopeful of for a positive outcome soon."

Muscat also predicted the Victory supporters will drown out their cross-town rivals on Saturday night.

"On paper it's an away game for us but the reality for us it that it will be a home game for us," he said.

"It's at our home, AAMI Park, this is where our offices are and this is where we are every day.

"There will certainly be a lot of blue and white there on Saturday night. It's my first Derby (as head coach) and I'm certainly looking forward to it."

Need to put 'Visitors' on the score board again. Regardless of our form, it is all hands to the plough. Come on you boys in red

It's probably our only chance for a win this season when we play the derby.

All others games will end in tears unless those board members put their kangaroo paws into those very deep pockets and grab some of the green coloured cash notes to payout the current coach. That is the only reason why he is still coaching. The board does not want to pay out the remaining term of his contract.

Aloisi just needs to make the players watch the last 30+ mins of the Sydney game and allow then to play with high intensity, high pressure and quick passing. But knowing him, he'll make them play like they did in the first half and sit back and what he'll hope for is to just cut out those 2 defensive mistakes that led to the goal.

In a league where all teams are "equal", he actually wants his players to sit back and hit on the break rather than playing real football and taking it to the opposition. That in itself separates our team from the others and it makes it look like our team is way below the others... Which it currently is.

It's probably our only chance for a win this season when we play the derby.

All others games will end in tears unless those board members put their kangaroo paws into those very deep pockets and grab some of the green coloured cash notes to payout the current coach. That is the only reason why he is still coaching. The board does not want to pay out the remaining term of his contract.

Everyone is making the assumption that the Board is reluctant to pay out the contract. That is an assumption only, and there is no evidence available publicly to support that it is in fact the case.

We don't know the terms of the contract or what release clauses might be in it.

Everyone is making the assumption that the Board is reluctant to pay out the contract. That is an assumption only

Indeed. If anything it's an assumption that was mentioned here so often that people believe it to be truth.

I have never believed that they have been reluctant to pay out JA. Always thought they have been giving him as much time as they can  for him to succeed by getting all the back room staff.  For all we know they could have been sounding out replacements for weeks. 

We'll win the derby, and any possibility of JA being sacked will go down the toilet

Mate i dont think you understand.

If he was going to be sacked, it would of happened by now. A Derby loss wont make a difference.

He isnt going anywhere.

That's impossible! MH will win the world record for keeping a coach without a win if he is retained.

A loss this weekend against our biggest rivals will stamp the approval for him to be removed.

We'll win the derby, and any possibility of JA being sacked will go down the toilet

If he was going to be sacked, it would of happened by now. A Derby loss wont make a difference.

He isnt going anywhere.

That's impossible! MH will win the world record for keeping a coach without a win if he is retained.

A loss this weekend against our biggest rivals will stamp the approval for him to be removed.

I think the has already made up its mind and is already gone and it’s just a matter of finding a good replacement. There has been a huge change in rhetoric from Munn in the last few days. 

Edited by Dylan

Need a banner with "HOW WE WANNA PLAY"

Then bay 17 throws a ball in short passes between ppl, no longer then 2/3 meters.

30 sec max

Then new banner comes up "HOW WE PLAY"

Ball gets lobbed from bay 16 to 18 right over 17 in slow long tall throws.

• Like 4

He isnt going anywhere.

I will only believe it when i see it that he is gone, Dont hate him, he's been a great servant to heart - but he just not the coach we need.

Need a banner with "HOW WE WANNA PLAY"

Then bay 17 throws a ball in short passes between ppl, no longer then 2/3 meters.

30 sec max

Then new banner comes up "HOW WE PLAY"

Ball gets lobbed from bay 16 to 18 right over 17 in slow long tall throws.

wow. See what long night drinking and 2 hours sleep can do to someone

Yes, I have noticed. And like I said yesterday, it's only a matter of time till SM pulls the plug on JA. But he is timing when to announce it.

New Year, New Coach :up:

My worry is that a win or a draw (which is pretty much a win to us these days) will prolong it even further like it did after the Adelaide and WSW games.

Yes, I have noticed. And like I said yesterday, it's only a matter of time till SM pulls the plug on JA. But he is timing when to announce it.

New Year, New Coach :up:

My worry is that a win or a draw (which is pretty much a win to us these days) will prolong it even further like it did after the Adelaide and WSW games.

Even if we draw or win against Victory, I have an inkling telling me that we will lose to a Hernandez hattrick a week later - I'm truly hoping that will be Aloisi's last game as head coach of Melbourne Heart...

...unless of course we lose to Victory then he shouldn't even stick around for the Wellington game!

I think we will win, JA will know this is it a draw or loss means game over, So there could be a lot of motivation there for the players (if they want to play for the coach) add that together with we always lift for the derbys makes me think we will see a good win, Only to turn up against the nix and get smashed. I would be more worried about that game than this.

after all this club only cares about the derby so I think that if we lose that they will sack him but if we win it and then go another 15 games without winning he will probably still have a job.FFS what other sports club around the world would keep a coach that hasn't one in 15 games! 

I'm seriously getting lost with all these records mentioned. Thought I read 19 games now without a win?