Melbourne Football

Round 1 - Heart v Victory

heartrate

Thousands of chairs have been broken at Etihad Stadium shortly after Harry Kewell scores a 93rd minute penalty. This was caused by the notorious Northern Terrace storming off, breaking anything that stands in their way. The grass caught on fire as flares where discharged by Yarraside. The city saw red

Edited by Podium

Thousands of chairs have been broken at Etihad Stadium shortly after Harry Kewell scores a 93rd minute penalty. This was caused by the notorious Northern Terrace storming off, breaking anything that stands in their way. The grass caught on fire as flares where discharged by Yarraside. The city saw red

You high or something?

No breaking chairs from our boys please. The game can do without the negative publicity!

• Like 3

No breaking chairs from our boys please. The game can do without the negative publicity!

Agreed mate, no stupid shit from either side!

The headlines on the back page should have a nice, big picture of the Heart boys celebrating with the Yarraside after a romping win, not a shot of some broken chairs or flares or anything to fuel yet another moronic media bashfest of the A-League.

Edited by Nate

Anyone knows if seats are going to be cable tied last last year?

Hope so, and hope nobody undoes them like last year.

Even if chair are broken just by standing on them it will reflect badly on us and the club. 

Chairs should look the same before and after the game.

Anyone knows if seats are going to be cable tied last last year?

Hope so, and hope nobody undoes them like last year.

Even if chair are broken just by standing on them it will reflect badly on us and the club. 

Chairs should look the same before and after the game.

Why? I paid 25 bucks for a seat, if there just going to charge me seating prices to stand, they can get fucked :up:

I need somewhere to sit for half-time.

Edited by kingofhearts

I asked this earlier but no one answered... Will the drum be at the match?

I ask this because although it was present at last season's first derby, we didn't have it for the third derby

Don't think so mate cause it's not a heart home game so we're not allowed to bring it in, but someone from the core would probably know more

Who confirmed it on twitter? Surely they wouldn't change the date this late...it still has 7:30 on the a-league website

Etihad stadium account

https://twitter.com/EtihadStadiumAU/status/388412806539644928

I don't recall a single A-League game which actually kicked-off on time! They were probably always going to kick-off that late anyway!

Source is Victard members from school who have connections to the sub-groups etc. Silent first half. This is our chance to shine

Chance to shine? It doesn't matter how many people they have, we always out sing them.

Yep!

reason?

I have a funny feeling it's because of the Victory memberships ordeal, heaps of their signed up members haven't actually received their memberships yet so they're handing them out at a tent at Etihad tomorrow so that's my guess.

Source is Victard members from school who have connections to the sub-groups etc. Silent first half. This is our chance to shine

Apparently the NT are seating on level 3...

Hope not that's the general admission area, if they take my seat i will take theirs! #justicefortheGeneraladmissionticketholders

Hope not that's the general admission area, if they take my seat i will take theirs! #justicefortheGeneraladmissionticketholders

#cutforgeneraladmission

• Like 1

#cutforgeneraladmission

#againstmoderngeneraladmissionticketholders