Melbourne Football

Harry Kewell

Murfy1

Well how bout this, if he does have a source it's none of your fuckin business

I don't have as much problem with people not naming sources as i do with people being fkn smug - intentional or not, trumping that you know or don't know something because your great grandad's favourite pub's bartender's cat knows someone at the club.

I need a drink

• Like 1

I think it's you who's struggling to understand the English language here mate. Ill repeat it for you nice and slow so you understand.

- He isn't not coming due to not meeting Scott Munn without giving notice.

Take a deep breath.

- If he can't get a European deal he may still consider signing for heart.

That I can't predict, however I did say yesterday that he wasn't coming hours before anything was reported. Check for yourself.

Hope your brain can get around that one.

You said he wasn't coming after the twg story about him "going missing".  Even if you do have a good source, your breaking news appears to be that Harry Kewell either will or will not be joining Melbourne Heart.

Actually I said Kewell wasnt coming BEFORE the TWGs story. Pay attention mate.

Well how bout this, if he does have a source it's none of your fuckin business

I don't have as much problem with people not naming sources as i do with people being fkn smug - intentional or not, trumping that you know or don't know something because your great grandad's favourite pub's bartender's cat knows someone at the club.

I need a drink

Not sure how I was "smug" about it. Nor did name anyone or where I was getting my info.

I simply wrote in plain English that I thought Kewell wasnt coming.

I based that on someone telling me, and I quote "looks like Harry might be pulling one on us". Thats it.

I got this info well before it was reported and I trusted it to be correct.. Which it was.

I might've made my own judgement by saying "its all over" but seeing as Harry has a reputation for

fucking clubs over I thought Id voice my personal opinion. Maybe I shouldve just stated my sources

precise words and left you guys to judge for yourselves.

Ill try not to hi-jack this thread but if I hear anymore on the situation Ill post it..

I think it's you who's struggling to understand the English language here mate. Ill repeat it for you nice and slow so you understand.

- He isn't not coming due to not meeting Scott Munn without giving notice.

Take a deep breath.

- If he can't get a European deal he may still consider signing for heart.

That I can't predict, however I did say yesterday that he wasn't coming hours before anything was reported. Check for yourself.

Hope your brain can get around that one.

You said he wasn't coming after the twg story about him "going missing".  Even if you do have a good source, your breaking news appears to be that Harry Kewell either will or will not be joining Melbourne Heart.

Actually I said Kewell wasnt coming BEFORE the TWGs story. Pay attention mate.

Page 8:

Page 9:

Breaking news.

It's all over, Kewell not coming.

Scott Munn you're a clown.

Just sayin'.

Well, you could sense there was some issue with the deal in the very first article that broke the story:

"But confusion surrounds the deal as a press conference for tomorrow has been called off."

Interestingly, this seems to contradict this morning's claim that Kewell disappeared only 2 hours before the press conference. Looks to me like there were problems before then.

Edited by Sash

Well, you could sense there was some issue with the deal in the very first article that broke the story:

"But confusion surrounds the deal as a press conference for tomorrow has been called off."

Interestingly, this seems to contradict this morning's claim that Kewell disappeared only 2 hours before the press conference. Looks to me like there were problems before then.

I don't think we can trust any articles or "sources" until Munn, Kewell and Melbourne Heart all confirm that the signing has taken place, too much media spin and too many fabricated stories going around at the moment.

Edited by Nate

Kewell is now reported to be in Melbourne and will be announced tomorrow. Source Ray Gatt, journo.

Which airline flies from London to Melbourne with a stopover in Portugal?

Private jet? I dunno but a lot of sources on twitter now coming out with the news about signing tomorrow.

Sleepless night on the piss coming up. Will be truely tanked when news arrives that it was just a case of mistaken identity down at Docklands. Following HeartFC can do that to ya.

My dads mate is a massive kewell fan, so there's always a chance he could be lying lol! But he was 99% sure it was him

• Like 1

Spoke to my younger brother today. He told me that 4 of his mates have said they'll definitely buy memberships with him if Kewell signs on. He hasn't lost all of his shine, that much is certain.

Same here mate, got 3 of my mates lined up, just cause they wanna see kewell!

Bloody Munn. He's been stringing us along all week with selective info leaked to Duvitovic. 'Hey, guess what - we've got Kewell.' 'He's disappeared! Where did he go?' 'Oh, look, he's here in Melbourne!'

Cheeky bastard.

(If he actually is in Melbourne.)

• Like 1