Melbourne Football

Round 6: City V Newcastle Plane @ "Lucky you're with AAMI" park 7pm

xXCiTyZeNXx

Fantastic goal and at a vital time.  After outplaying them for the first 20-25 they had all the momentum and chances for the rest of the half.  We keep trying to walk the ball into the net via 35 passes. 

Looking good. 

Edited by CityWildcat

1 minute ago, Mr MO said:

Wales bags them in at training like no tomorrow I’ve heard.

Doing it in training and doing during a match is two different set of circumstances. Have seen players who are good in training fail to make the grade on the pitch and the opposite; some who are useless in training but when the chips are down during the game they come into their own. Players are judged on what they do during a game.

But take your point on board. That is probably why he is starting up front.

1 minute ago, Inchcolm said:

Doing it in training and doing during a match is two different set of circumstances. Have seen players who are good in training fail to make the grade on the pitch and the opposite; some who are useless in training but when the chips are down during the game they come into their own. Players are judged on what they do during a game.

Think you've missed the joke. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Inchcolm said:

I’m sorry I was being sarcastic. He isn’t looking good there and he should be swapped with Vidosic.

• Like 1

Ok, I'll say it. Sorry it won't conform to the agenda the majority have on here.

One of the more entertaining performances I've seen from us, definitely this season.

..and for all the hope that Joyce has lost the players, well sorry there's no way they would've come out and played the way they did if that was the case.

I really enjoyed tonight. Yeah it's only one game and we've all been through this hope before, but we can only judge tonight for what it was - which is a pretty emphatic response to an extremely dark week.

Well done all.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, rass said:

Ok, I'll say it. Sorry it won't conform to the agenda the majority have on here.

One of the more entertaining performances I've seen from us, definitely this season.

..and for all the hope that Joyce has lost the players, well sorry there's no way they would've come out and played the way they did if that was the case.

I really enjoyed tonight. Yeah it's only one game and we've all been through this hope before, but we can only judge tonight for what it was - which is a pretty emphatic response to an extremely dark week.

Well done all.

Also Jets have been shit this season