Melbourne Football

2012-13 Membership

hakz7

Those flags are still causing confusion :unsure:. What to do with them?

Bring on October 5th.

Take the flags to the derby or first home game and give them kids who don't have flags. Would make their day and want to come back to wave it. (shit I'd go with dad to the footy just to wave my essendon flag back in the day, seemed the greatest thing ever.)

• Like 1

Take the flags to the derby or first home game and give them kids who don't have flags. Would make their day and want to come back to wave it.

Agreed. The flags don't go on a pole, but they can be hung at 90 degrees from the eyelets. They can be held on the top and shaken.

Let's make our corner red and white and cover as much ground as possible.

Received my membership pack today. Three of them. Im convinced the heart adminstration is fucked. Ordered one for me, my son and daughter. All three membership come under my name. WTF is wrong with our adminstration. For fuck sake. They cant print the right name on membership cards and they expected to be a force in the A-League.

Received my membership pack today. Three of them. Im convinced the heart adminstration is fucked. Ordered one for me, my son and daughter. All three membership come under my name. WTF is wrong with our adminstration. For fuck sake. They cant print the right name on membership cards and they expected to be a force in the A-League.

You sure this is Heart HQ's fault? All my membership stuff seems to come from the mob called 'Sports Subs.'

• Like 1

In this article http://m.442.com.au/News/Article.aspx?CIID=316815 Scott Munn is quoted as saying: 'Our target this year is 9000 members and our goal is to be at 7000 from round one. We’re on track to get there at this point.'

So I don't really believe anything that we're told in terms of membership numbers.

IMO we'll have a better indication of likely levels of support this season with the first home match, against Phoenix.