Melbourne Football

Western Sydney

LR9

remember when we said this lot wouldnt score a goal? ;)

No, all I remember was Matt's plans to troll in this thread backfired when we all found out that this 34 year old creepster started an online relationship with a girl through an online game he played.

Edited by Young Polak
  • Like 6

Still not convinced that Milicic would be the panacea everyone seems to think he is. Popavic should be commended no end though!

I dont think so either. It was just more seeing him involved in a club that have made so many right decisions compared to us. Dont think he would be missing us. 

Agreed, I think we can all see, and have seen from very early on, that the appointment of JA over Ante was a mistake, moreso once he went to WSW. 

To be fair, I'm very impressed with what they've achieved over such a short space of time, and more than a little jealous. Kresinger's flick on was pretty ok last night too...

• Like 2

Will be the biggest conflict of interest in Australian sports history if these blokes win the league. 

True, but if we are not doing well 1/3rd of the way into the season, I think I might make a banner calling for the help and resources of the FFA to come to Heart's aid.

Benched, how big do you think Hersi's exclusion is going to be for the Wanderers this weekend?

A massive loss for us. He's is one of, if not the most creative player we have. A lot of our attacks are instigated by him. He presses high plus drops quickly. Is basically a machine for us. Really worried without him. You probably see young Appiah Kubi come on instead. Massive difference.

However, we've been managing injuries and suspensions for quite a few weeks now and everyone who's come in has stepped up. So fingers crossed.

Mariners' fans know no shame with talk of them joining in with RBB's version of the 'Poznan'.

Noticed a lack of excitement during their last match against the mongs, they're winning in the semi but their flags are down on the ground and theyre dead still, Now this? Poor form