Melbourne Football

Western Sydney

LR9

Lech Poznan fans need to catch a plane over and kick the fuck out of em both.

And having a sub group of Russians in the rbb as you would have seen at their away game with victory would be even more retarded of seeing rbb doing the Poznan.

Feels for lech fans

Edited by Young Polak

Mariners' fans know no shame with talk of them joining in with RBB's version of the 'Poznan'. 

I didn't even know the Mariners had fans!! Half there games i don't even see any people there. Do they  even have an active area??

The ground was built to have a Rugby Side (The Northern Eagles) in Gosford but then Manly pulled the pin on the idea and the FFA decided to fill the perfectly good empty arena.

So basicly their supporters are a bunch Rugby League fans following a Soccer Side becuase its the local team.

The Active Area is pretty similar to a similar area at different NRL grounds in Sydney.

And for what its worth, I have some cousins (Little Kids) who have a Holiday House that is half an hour out of Gosford and they are diehard CCM fans who wear the shirts everywhere... So I will be hoping the Marniers get up for them.

Really good effort today by this mob, i'm so jealous of there supporters, there just so loud and amazing!!! How about there team? Turning a-league rejects into starts! Wowza! Good luck for next season WSW!!!!!

Lol just joking, suck shit faggots, maybe if you guys lit some more flairs and threw them on the field you would've won :up:

Maybe you guys should ask for some more help from the FFA???? After all, you guys were unfairly advantaged being a new club and all.

Edited by kingofhearts
  • Like 1

Don't know if this true, but was told that the grand final crowd was one of the lowest in history?

Hardly a surprise as the SFC is a very small staduim in the first place for the area it caters for, and then on top that SCC Trust Members situation is famous for lowering attendances.