Melbourne Football

Round 19 - Macarthur vs. Melbourne City, Friday 1st March, KO 7.45 pm

jw1739

They have 2 outstanding players in Germain and Davila, I expect us to completely blanket them while we let Charles Mmbomwa or Lachie Rose to score a Hattrick. 

It's the city way this season to let pretty average players have the game of their life against us 

1. Jamie YOUNG (GK), 4. Nuno REIS, 6. Steven UGARKOVIC, 7. Mathew LECKIE, 8. James JEGGO, 9. Jamie MACLAREN (C), 10. Tolgay ARSLAN, 11. Leo NATEL, 14. Vicente FERNÁNDEZ, 15. Andrew NABBOUT, 17. Terry ANTONIS, 21. Alessandro LOPANE, 22. Curtis GOOD, 23. Marco TILIO, 25. Callum TALBOT, 26. Samuel SOUPRAYEN, 33. Patrick BEACH (GK), 37. Max CAPUTO, 38. Harry POLITIDIS, 44. Marin JAKOLIS.

In: 10. Tolgay ARSLAN (returns from suspension), 11. Leo NATEL (returns from illness).

Out: Nil.

Unavailable: 2. Scott GALLOWAY (calf), 34. Arion SULEMANI (ACL), 46. Ben MAZZEO (ankle).

3 hours ago, jw1739 said:

1. Jamie YOUNG (GK), 4. Nuno REIS, 6. Steven UGARKOVIC, 7. Mathew LECKIE, 8. James JEGGO, 9. Jamie MACLAREN (C), 10. Tolgay ARSLAN, 11. Leo NATEL, 14. Vicente FERNÁNDEZ, 15. Andrew NABBOUT, 17. Terry ANTONIS, 21. Alessandro LOPANE, 22. Curtis GOOD, 23. Marco TILIO, 25. Callum TALBOT, 26. Samuel SOUPRAYEN, 33. Patrick BEACH (GK), 37. Max CAPUTO, 38. Harry POLITIDIS, 44. Marin JAKOLIS.

In: 10. Tolgay ARSLAN (returns from suspension), 11. Leo NATEL (returns from illness).

Out: Nil.

Unavailable: 2. Scott GALLOWAY (calf), 34. Arion SULEMANI (ACL), 46. Ben MAZZEO (ankle).

I'm gay for Tolgay 😅

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Torn Asunder said:

Vidmar said that Tilio and Leckie both pulled up sore from the Sydney game.  Wonder if they'll start?

Nnaahhhhhh 🙄

And wtf is Antonis on the bench over Ugarkovic??

FB_IMG_1709279540351.jpg

Edited by MHFC-FAN

7 minutes ago, MHFC-FAN said:

Nnaahhhhhh 🙄

And wtf is Antonis on the bench over Ugarkovic??

FB_IMG_1709279540351.jpg

Antonis better come on no later than the 60 minute mark. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

That squad does not impress me one little bit...

Everything so far about Vidmar has been far from impressive. His squad selections are bland and aren't the best 11 available...

20 minutes ago, haz said:

Antonis better come on no later than the 60 minute mark. 

In a logical world...yes. let's see how much logic Vidmar has

3 minutes ago, MHFC-FAN said:

Man love watching Arslan play! He's a bit of a magician ain't he!

He is but I still feel that Leckie has a bigger impact when he plays but perhaps that is just optics.

• Like 1

Just now, MHFC-FAN said:

Surely Vidmar is done by Monday!!

I’ve thought this many times, particularly after the roar loss but it seems he is untouchable and he doesn’t strike me as the sort of bloke to fall on his sword  

1 minute ago, rayv36 said:

We are shocking. Can’t believe we let Rapha leave and we replaced him with Natel

Like the others - left because he didn't get minutes. Management of the club is rotten to the core.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Trouble is nothing to light the fire with...

I keep hearing that our team is really good on paper, perhaps we can use this paper to light the fire?

Just now, MHFC-FAN said:

Same is happening with Caputo...he'll go elsewhere next season and do well.

And then we find out later that JMAC was actually one of the trouble makers this season…….

• Like 1
  • Haha 3