Melbourne Football

Historic First Home Final. vs. Perth. Sun 17 Apr, 5.00 pm, AAMI Park

jw1739

11 minutes ago, Kinnibari said:

I have mentioned it previously on a couple of occasions, thought it was common knowledge?

I did avoid mentioning it when I first joined, didn't want to deal with any shit.

Don't blame you. Hence why l have a photo of myself with a City top :D

• Like 1

Thanks to the club I've won a couple of free tickets to this one, but that is only partially the reason why I'm excited for this match. Bruno's first finals match, reckon he could tear Perth a new one if we give him decent enough service. Also we have the quality. Cmon City!

On 4/15/2016 at 11:21 PM, n i k o said:

Current state of the pitch at AAMI: :droy:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Can't they go play this shit out on some farm somewhere.

"Fitzgerald is running down the wing, he positions himself for the cross to Fornaroli to win the game..  Annndddd he's tripped on the surface and snapped his ankle"

-Deleted Image-

Edited by haz

Last week they completely replaced the Yarra side penalty box which, from the stands anyway, looked to be in great condition. Wonder if they'll replace half the pitch for the game tomorrow. I'd expect they would have been up till all hours last night getting the pitch sorted. 

10 minutes ago, CityGirl said:

In a way. I used to find it boring but got into it this season especially when l sat in or close to active area.

No offence but used to think they where a bunch of yobos but sitting nice and close and even joining in in the odd game ive learned to appreciate the hard work and the passion. Keep it up boys might even join in this week :ph34r:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HeartOfCity said:

No offence but used to think they where a bunch of yobos but sitting nice and close and even joining in in the odd game ive learned to appreciate the hard work and the passion. Keep it up boys might even join in this week :ph34r:

:droy: