• Mauk
    • Paartalu
    • Mooy
    • Retre
    • Fornaroli
    • Koren
    • Williams
    • Hughes

I was a huge critic of him and I've been applauding his efforts the last month. Yes I think some of his passing hasn't hit the mark but a lot of times he has also played these superb splitting passes that have found Mooy or Novillo. Based on his current level he's a very good "back up" player to have for us at the moment. 

5 hours ago, MHFC-FAN said:

Sorensen was an absolute beast on Saturday night! By far the best keeper performance in our 6 year history hands down! 

Ok he was fabulous in that 2nd half, but it's worth remembering he just watched their goal go in in the first half. Frankly he needed to lift after that.

Agree entirely. He was very poor in his distribution and too slow to look to roll out the ball to unmarked backs. I'm not sure if it is JVS tactics but he likes to kick it long where invariably we lose the ball three out of four times. This had the impact of gifting possession back to Victory time and time again and put too much pressure on us,

His lack of effort in their goal was frankly embarrassing as is his normal one brain fade per match.

But credit where credit is due, he made some outstanding saves. But then again that's why they let him use his hands.

The problem with all these MOM polls is that we give them to the flash players or the strikers or the keepers, whereas their ability to shine is supported by the bit players doing their job perhaps just as well. It was a team effort and perhaps we shouldn't single out any one player for the win against the tards. But I know we have to.

• hedaik locked this topic