Melbourne Football

2015 City FFA Cup Campaign: Semi Final V The Cap Cheats in Perth

Dylan

An empty trophy cabinet and a chance  to at least push closer to silverware - and we send out this lineup. 

Does this club ever want to win anything?  This is the sort of shit that just further deflates our hope and defines our culture. 

Things have to change. 

No we are just

ouvb4z.jpg

• Like 2

Absolutely dumbfounded by this.

In what demented f***ing universe does a club that is apparently serious about winning something send out a team full of kids to play an away cup semi final...or maybe the more accurate question would be why it sees sense in allowing a useless dutch git to decide to send out a team full of kids to play an away cup semi final.

One must take the hat off to most other a league clubs which are running on shoe string budgets yet still manage to deliver reasonable if not great results during the season. 

These bunch of spoiled freaks belong in the B class circus 

bring back the wheelie bins

Yet another game where we turn up for one half. No intensity at all in the second half, they'd already given away the win.

The other problem though is not the lineup that JVS selected but one of the main reasons for it, our very large injury list and how many otherwise first choice players were unavailable

Edited by belaguttman
  • Like 1

This could be a blessing in disguise for us, surely JvS is on the verge of getting sacked. Out of the 1000000 chances he's been given already, dare i say another shit performance on sunday against a d-grade team in CCM could FINALLY spell the end of this useless cunt. The earlier in the season he's gone, the better. PLEASE SACK THE CUNT.

• Like 4

Just a build up over six years. You? 

Same mate. Every year it seems to be a huge build-up to an even bigger disappointment. 

Even though deep-down I know we will find a way to screw up each season, I keep coming back.

But reading this stuff just amplifies my disappointment.

Just put us out of our misery and fold :up:

This could be a blessing in disguise for us, surely JvS is on the verge of getting sacked. Out of the 1000000 chances he's been given already, dare i say another shit performance on sunday against a d-grade team in CCM could FINALLY spell the end of this useless cunt. The earlier in the season he's gone, the better. PLEASE SACK THE CUNT.

I can't see us beating CCM at home, we've only ever done it once and that was in the middle of a winning streak.

Typical performance tbh. Wasn't too angry with that lineup thought it was good for the first half, but it showed in that second half the inexperience especially when fatigue kicked in. Half the team wasn't fit and we lost our hunger other than Mooy and Fornaroli. So frustrating to watch it is just becoming laughable now and beyond a joke that its the same shit every season

• Like 1