Melbourne Football

Members Survey - 2014

Tommykins

2014 MEMBERS SURVEY

Dear Thomas,

We are conducting a survey of Melbourne Heart FC members to find out more about how we can provide you with even greater services and experiences in season 2014-15.

Your feedback is very important to us and we would like you to complete the following survey regarding your involvement as a member of Melbourne Heart FC.

The survey should take approximately 15 minutes to complete and at the end of the survey you will have the chance to enter a prize draw for one of three Melbourne Heart FC home jerseys signed by the whole squad.

The survey closes at midnight on Thursday 27 February. 

I'll get a list of the questions up soon-ish.

Edited by Tommykins

Great survey, very thorough. I made a suggestion that the club should make active supporter memberships cheaper to encourage growth in this area as active support is a major point of difference within our code when compared to others. Also said more merch options.

The problem with making active area memberships cheaper is that they are limited (in the number of memberships that can be sold). If they were made cheaper then GA members would buy these memberships and then sit elsewhere.

• Like 1

Great survey, very thorough. I made a suggestion that the club should make active supporter memberships cheaper to encourage growth in this area as active support is a major point of difference within our code when compared to others. Also said more merch options.

The problem with making active area memberships cheaper is that they are limited (in the number of memberships that can be sold). If they were made cheaper then GA members would buy these memberships and then sit elsewhere.

Or would sit in their allocated seats and complain about the flags, swearing, beer showers, etc

• Like 2

Or would sit in their allocated seats and complain about the flags, swearing, beer showers, etc

Or complain about the lack of flags, swearing and beer showers when there is a protest to sack a horrorfic talentless coach in progress.

• Like 4

Why is the first question 'are you a member' when clearly at the top of the screen it says 'Melbourne heart FC membership survey'

Yeah, that had me too. Does it mean there's a chance that some people who are not members get the survey?...and I wonder what happens if you answer "No."

Why is the first question 'are you a member' when clearly at the top of the screen it says 'Melbourne heart FC membership survey'

Yeah, that had me too. Does it mean there's a chance that some people who are not members get the survey?...and I wonder what happens if you answer "No."

• Like 1